Chapter 3

Juli Baker:

*Beep beep* My alarm buzzed.

 Today is Monday. I hit my alarm, then hopped out of bed.

 Last night, I was thinking if I actually still liked Bryce. He thinks that if he plants a tree on my yard, everything will be fixed?

 But that was sweet of him to learn how to plant a sapling, and buy the materials. I think he new how much the tree meant to me.

 At this point, I didn't even know if I liked him or not.

 Either way, I had to get changed. I chose a cute dress, and I also got a headband from my closet. I checked myself in the mirror, and went down to eat.

 "Hi mom!" "Hi Juli! After you eat, don't forget to feed the chickens!" My mom said while handing me my food.

 "Mhmm!" I hummed while shoving the pancakes in my mouth.

 After I finished eating, I went outside to feed the chickens. When I was checking one of the chickens, I realized that one of them was bleeding. 

Since I had to leave, I just told mom about the chicken. "Mom, after you finish washing the dishes, please check if the chicken is still bleeding!! It's the brown one!" I said while going back inside.

 "Umm.. Okay honey!! Love you!!" My mom said while washing the dishes. I grabbed my books, and put them inside my bag.

 "Bye mom! Love you too!!" I yelled back to my mom. I put my shoes on, and went outside.

 Since I was too lazy to bike to school, I just walked to the bus stop.

 When I arrived, I felt someone starring at me. 

Since I was still quite tired, I just let it slide. The whole time before the bus came, I was just starring at the grass.

I just kept on looking at the grass, until..

"Hey guys!! Get on!" The bus driver yelled at us.

As I was going to step inside the bus, I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I looked back, and it was Garrett.

"Hey Juli, wanna sit together? I have to talk to you about something."

(if you don't know Garret, he used to be Bryce's best friend. Until, Bryce started liking Juli. Him and Bryce used to bully Juli before for having a crush on Bryce.)