one

briellemcmahon made a new post

📍UConn

briellemcmahon:freshman to sophomore year with my favorite people

briellemcmahon:freshman to sophomore year with my favorite people. jett.rodgers  peytontucker
___________________________________________
"Brie?!  The girls and I are going out to this new bar tonight wanna join us?" Peyton asked while I fixed my hair "maybe another time, my parents invited Jett and I to dinner tonight especially since it the first time Jett is meeting my parents and vice versa." I explained as peyton groaned "do you think dinner will be done before the bar closes?" She asked with her pleading green puppy eyes.

I caved in and breathe "I will suggest it to Jett and see what he says about it" I told her just as she hugged me tightly and started repeatedly thanked me. We walked to the house and started going over plans for everything especially for the next few weeks.

-7:15pm -
Both Jett and I pulled into the parking garage, "look at this, we're making perfect timing for dinner with your parents" Jett said as he wrapped one of his arm around my waist "yeah, At least I had a backup makeup bag in your truck." I said while we walked into the restaurant

"hello sir and madam, do you have a reservation?" the host asked "yes sir, the reservation should be underneath Levesque?" I asked while the host nodded  "Yes, ma'am your other part of your party is here also, please follow me" he said lightly as I took Jett hand to calm my nerves as we followed the host through the others tables.

"Here's your table madam" the host said while we thanked him as my parents turned around seeing Jett and I. "Mom,Dad this is my boyfriend Jett Rodgers" I introduced them "Jett my mom Stephanie McMahon and my dad Paul Levesque" I said calmly glancing at my parents then Jett as he took the seat across from my dad admiring him in awe.

"Anyway how's college going?" mom asked while I sipped my water "it's going well. Studies are going well,everything is flowing well" I explained "that's good, we're glad you are enjoying life the way you want it to go, right honey?" she asked with a smile.

My dad shot up as the attention was on him now "of course, we're glad you are enjoying your college years" he said "sorry if I'm seem out of it, work is getting busier." He took a look at Jett as he was going to speak but didn't

After dinner

"Babe you didn't tell me that your dad was Triple H?" Jett said shocked as I looked at him "who?" I asked confused as he looked at me shocked "wait...you don't watch wrestling?" He asked as we stopped walking. "Babe I have meetings, rush week, bid day. And the only thing I watch is The Bachelor" I explained. He showed the phone to me with a video about to play.

After the video, we continued walking towards sorority row. "Babe you are wrestling royalty! You could be with your parents traveling the world but you're here with me and Peyton why?" He asked "baby I highly doubt that was my parents, probably my parents that I know and loved didn't want me to be around that much pain and suffering" I explained

We got to the sorority house as I held my entry key "I mean it's wouldn't hurt to ask them again" he said while he kissed my head as I nodded "I will see what they say when I talk to them, I see you tomorrow after class for lunch?" I wondered

"Yeah, I love you" he said before I walked into the house "I love you too" I told him as the door closed and I went to my room. I placed my phone on the charger along with my watch, taking off my jewelry.

After a hot shower, I got into my bed as I turned on the fan and went to sleep. With alot of stuff on my mind.
_________________________________________

First chapter of this book. Hopefully everyone enjoys it. Comment your opinion.