Taehyung lost in jungkook's eye's after straight 10 mint's he come to his senses and push jungkook hard that his back hit the wall so hard!

Jungkook's: AHH *hiss in pain*

Taehyung: DON'T DARE TO TOUCH ME AGAIN!!!!

Yeonjun: Are you ok kookie*at the edge of crying*

Jungkook: *smiles* yeah I'm ok junii look!

I.N : Kookie look soobin is sleeping!

Jungkook: Aww!! He is so cute!

Yeonjun: what about me kookie??👉🏻👈🏻

Jungkook: hehe you are cuter then anyone else junii!!

Taehyung:*looks at jungkook with emotion less eyes*

Hyunjin: kookie what we are going to do today??

Jungkook: what about we go to the park behind the asylum??

Beomgyu: yeshhhhh it's a good idea we will go out!!

Jungkook: umm but let me ask Mr. Jimin first!!

Taehyung: * jealous*yeah yeah go and ask your husband first!!

Yeonjun: He is not kookies husband right kookie!

Jungkook: yes but it's ok let him say whatever he wants*smile at Tae*

Taehyung look at him feeling angry cause Jungkook didn't deny him.

I.N : ok ask him kookie!

Jungkook yeah I'll be right back!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook went inside jimins office and ask permission which jimin gives gladly.

Jungkook: umm Mr. Jimin I'm here to ask if I can take my patients to the garden??

Jimin: Ok it's your choice Mr. Jungkook if you want to take them then who I'm to stop you *said lovingly*

Jungkook: *happy* Thank you so much then I gotta go they will be so excited after hearing this bye!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook come inside his cabin and tell everyone that they are going to garden.

Soobin: yeah it's gonna be fun.

Everyone look at him quietly he stops shouting and look at everyone with teary eyes.

Jungkook: oeii oeii why are you crying now you look very cute while shouting happily that's why we all looking at you so sorry to make you cry puppy!!

Yeonjun: yeah sorry plzz smile!

I.N was playing with the comforter on the bed he was making something with the comforter while mumbling something god knows what.

On the other hand beomgyu and hyunjin were talking like they are the CEO of the biggest company in the world.

Taehyung was standing near the window and thinking something very deeply.

Jungkook: Huff puppies plzz come here we are going on the garden.

Everyone gather in front of jungkook.

Jungkook: And no one is going to do something stupid ok you all have to behave good now make a que and stand sraight good like that.

Everyone make a perfect line and stand still like a good students but here is one person who was not in line and yes that was taetae.

Jungkook: *softly* Taehyung come here why are you standing there we are going out don't you want to go?

Tae: No *simply*

Jungkook: you are going to be bore here alone!

Tae: CAN'T YOU FUCKINGGGGG LEAVE ME ALONE !!!!!!

Jungkook: ohkyy ohkyy don't be angry be here ok I'll send you something to eat.

They all went towards the garden behind the asylum and they play different games, shouts, sings, dance and I don't know what other things they do I'm not finding the words to describe 😂

And like that it's a lunch time they come back after whole 2 hours. Then they went to cafeteria to eat there lunch.

Jungkook:puppies go and sit on your table and don't forget the manners ok.

Then jungkook went towards his table where all the doctors are present.

Jimin: you are late jungkook!

Jungkook: sorry Hyung they were not ready to come they were having fun!

Jin: ohh it's ok jungkook they all are looking very fresh today.

Namjoon: yeah I'm happy to see them happy but see taehyung is always like that.

Hobi: yeah I'm worried about him every patient got discharged but taehyung is here from the past 2 years.

Jungkook: yeah I don't know why he is not focusing on himself I tried everything.

Jimin: it's ok jungkook give him more time.

Jungkook: yeah *sadly looking at taehyung back*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook patients :

Yeonjun:
Like jungkook alot.

19 years old
.
.
.
.
.
Beomgyu:

19 years old
.
.
.
.
.
.
I.N:

20 years old
.
.
.
.
.
Hyunjin:

21 years old.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Soobin:

The new patient.
20 years old.
.
.
.
.
.
And the last one is taehyung as you all know !