Tw: Ominous vibes? How do I describe this.

Karina was idly wandering through the hallways when it happened.

She had just finished a shift and Wolffe wasn't quite done with training the cadets, so she didn't know what to do. She had decided to just take a walk when it happened.

"How did you get here?" Karina questioned, tilting her head at it.

The infant babbled at her before bursting into a fit of giggles.

Karina looked around, searching for someone who might know what to do.

But alas, it was strangely empty. She chalked it up to how it was a hallway in the part of Kamino furthest from the busy parts.

"Hey, little guy. Do you have parents around here somewhere?" Karina's crouched next to the baby. "What am I saying? You're a clone. I think. You probably are."

The baby giggle again and drool bubbles out of his mouth.

Karina carefully picked him up. "I should probably give you a name. How about Eddie for now?"

Eddie babbled something and fisted her shirt in his little hands.

"Is there like a lost and found for babies around here?" Karina's wondered, beginning to walk back where she had come from.

"Hey, Karina. What... What do you have there?" Bones stared curiously at the infant in her arms that was starting to fuss.

"A baby. I named him Eddie. Do you know what I should do with him?" Karina's bounced Eddie up and down to soothe him.

"Uh, where did he come from?" Bones poked Eddie.

"Wait, aren't you supposed to be in training?" Karina swatted Bones' hand away from Eddie.

"Wolffe was in a good mood so he let us go early," Bones told her. He gestured at Eddie. "Now please tell me where you found him."

"He was just in the hallway." Karina's lifted Eddie higher so he could look Bones in the eyes. She cooed, "And he's the cutest! Yes he is!"

"Yeah. Sure." Bones examined Eddie's face. "How old do you think he is?"

"He looks like he's five months old," Karina guessed.

"So he's probably fresh out of the tube," Bones said. "Weird. What was he doing all the way out there. Shouldn't he be in the nursery or something?"

"So I should take him to the nursery?" Karina's propped Eddie up on her hip, adjusting her grip.

"Probably. I don't know where it is, though. I don't spend a lot of time with babies." Bones frowned. "Fizzle would probably know where it is. He has Kamino's layout practically memorized."

"Where's Fizzle?" Karina asked. Her comm started beeping and she sighed. "Can you hold him for a second?"

Bones awkwardly took Eddie and held him as far as his arms could reach.

"Yes?" Karina spoke into the comm.

Bones waved Mistake over and whispered, "Can you hold this for me?"

"Sure." Mistake grabbed the baby.

"It was Wolffe." Karina tucked the comm away. "He wants to have dinner."

Mistake's grip on the baby loosened as he got distracted by a bird flying past the window and he dropped Eddie.

Karina caught him and held him to her chest. "Mistake! Be careful!"