Like the dog movie! - Lewis Hamilton

Start from the beginning

Lewis and you had a lot of things in common, mostly the fact that both enjoyed walking their dogs and found a lot of comfort in them, like they were had an emotional bond to their owners, so it wasn't hard for the both of you to find that in common with the unbelievable love you both had for your dogs.

"oh man, it's 8 pm?" You said shocked staring at the screen of your phone.

"really? time flew by quickly." Lewis looked around noticing how the sun had gone down maybe an hour ago, there was only a small trace of the sun in the sky making the sky a little orange in a beautiful pattern with the clouds.

"Cookie! come on we gotta get home." They shouted to the dog who quickly ran to it's owner, Lewis followed that direction and called Roscoe.

"we should do this another time... like a dog date." He proposed.

"for our dogs...?" You asked confused, he nodded and shrugged.

"they seem to like each other, it's more like a playdate!" He said.

"ooh, okay like the dog movie! sure thing." You agreed.

"then let me get your number... My house has a pretty big patio for you and your dog." He proposed, you looked at him and smiled.

"sure... give me your phone." You laughed, he seemed like he wouldn't do any hurt in any way to scare you away from denying that proposal, so you registered your number into his phone and texted yourself to save his name. "my place is that way." You said pointing the left side of the park, from where you were coming from in the beginning.

"do you want me to drive you there?" He offered, you shook your head.

"no, thank you I have daily steps to keep and I'm halfway done." You lied, it wasn't that you didn't have daily steps, you did but it was completed and at night it was scary to be walking alone and be with a recently met stranger in his car.

"okay then... I'll text you the address someday." He said.

"amazing, it was great meeting you, Lewis." They replied, Lewis smiled and waved goodbye after agreeing with you on what you had said.

You started walking away turning back a few times to make sure Lewis was also leaving the park, which he was, he seemed to be speaking to Roscoe about something on their way to Lewis' car, as they had to ride on his car to get home, this was the closest park with a dog park included in it.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

hey! it's Lewis from the dog park, you want to come around in the afternoon for that doggy play date we talked about in the park the other day? I can order some food of your liking and cookie's too if you'd like to :)

Lewis had sent a message around 10 am, and you were just checking your phone at 1 pm, you smiled, why not accept the get-together? He was nice, sweet, a gentleman and really attractive, and you didn't have anything else to do the rest of the day so why not accept it for the afternoon, you could ask one of your friends to let you borrow their car to drive to Lewis' place so it seemed like the perfect opportunity.

sure! what time?

You replied to his message and he was quick to answer a short and simple "6pm, ok?" it was even better than planned, it wasn't any trouble to do so you double checked with him if it was okay and began trying to get on with the day, decided to shower your dog after yourself and actually get him somewhat clean after he fell in a puddle the day before in a late night walk you decided to take inside your apartment complex, it was too late to shower Cookie in the middle of the night so late you just crashed in your couch.