lavar moves in

LAVAR'S POV

i had just pulled up to nelson's house and his parents said i can move in so that's exactly what i was getting ready to do. i walked up to the door and opened it.

"so basically, you know, this is my door- my new door. um, this my house."

and i started to give them a tour from downstairs.

"this is a stairway. this was actually made in 1540 by an artist in egypt."

and then cassie greeted me.

"heres all my shoes and shit. and then heres my room, my little basketball- lets just move on from that shit. FUCK, this- this aint my room i forgot, my room down the hallway."

and i walked down the hall to nelson's room, i saw y/n in the room sitting on his lap on her phone.

"what the fuck? why are you in my room?

Y/N'S POV

i heard nelson yell 'what the fuck?'  and i looked up to see lavar.

"fuck are you doing here?" i jerked my head back in confusion.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, we have my shoe collection- ignore those pink heels, ion know whose those are." i heard lavar say picking up my shoes and throwing them on the floor.

"bitch, pick my shit up right now." i said pointing at my shoes and his picked them up.

"all my shoes-" lavar was saying and then got cut off by nelson

"wait, thats mine" nelson said lookimg confused

lavar started walking up to me and nelson pulling his pants up.

"wait, how are you in our house in the first place?" i said looking confused

"don't worry about that." lavar said digging in me and nelson's bag of takis.

"wait did you just take my taki?" nelson said looking all in the bag

"anyway, this is my tv-" lavar started but got cut off again

"wait thats mine." nelson said again pointing at the tv

"it actually cost $60,000."  lavar lied to the camera

"i had a custom made supreme ps4, this cost more than a ps5 and it's actually upgraded so i don't need a ps5." lavar said crunching on the chip he stole.

"anyways, fuck that. but yeah, i don't know who the fuck these people are in my room." lavar said pointing at us

"did i even invite you here?" lavar questioned

"wait this is- WHAT THIS IS OUR FUCKING HOUSE?!" i yelled at lavar, causing nelson to sniggle.

"what do you mean?" lavar questioned again

"nigga- we're swapping lives now. yall- yall- yall- yall bout to go live with my girl nigga" lavar started stuttering

"bro, no?!" nelson put his hands over his head.

"i'm staying here, this is my fucking room, get the fuck-" lavar started getting angry

"no" i said looking at him

"get the fuck out."

"uhh, no" nelson said with a straight face.

lavar started unzipping his jacket and wlaked towards us.

lavar started pulling us off the couch and made me drop my phone on my nose. but me and nelson were still laughing.

"but anyways, so uh- we have this beautiful picture of who i think, michael jordan? cactus jack? i dunno if i'm saying that right but- uh, we have this bathroom.. very nice, very nice. yall dont gotta see too much. thats where i be shitting."

"have you ever shit in there." i said looking at him with a straight face

"actually- i'm about to do that now." lavar said wlaking into the bathroom

lavar started groaning all weird and shit and me and nelson just looked at each other.

"ARE YOU BEATING YOUR DICK IN OUR RESTROOM?!" i yelled at him through through the door, getting up

lavar then walked out like nothing happened.

"um- and yeah! this is my room." lavar said zipping his jacket up

"you know what? you can move in the house, but this is our fucking room, thats my tv, thats my shoes, uh- you can sleep in the closet." nelson said pointing at all his objects.

"yeah, anyways, this niggas stupid. so, i was told by your parents- we can go ask them now. i woukd he moving here because they want me here. less go."

TIME SKIP

we were all in the gaming room but lavar didn't know how to turn the light on.

"how do i turn this light on, y/n?" lavar asked me feeling all on the walls

"um, no!" i said with my phone in my hand

"if it was your house you'd know." nelson joined in.

"ok." lavar simply said

"well anyways, this is my gaming setup. its kinda dark." lavar said looking at the monitors.

nelson turnt the lights off again and we both laughed because lavar got mad.

TIME SKIP

we were all standing beside each other while lavar did the outro

"since the videos over can you go home?" nelson asked rubbing his face.

"no!" lavar said enthusiastically

and then the video was over