haunted house

me, nelson, niles, and romelo, all went to a haunted house together just fo the fun of it. but i was horrified of clowns, and everyone knew it. i didn't wanna decline the offer because i would've seemed like a lil bitch, which i am not. so i just said yes

"so ma, whatchu gon do when we see the clowns?" nelson asked me while his hand was on my thigh.

"nelson, you gon carry me. and it ain't no saying no. got it?" nelson nodded his head in response.

when we arrived at the haunted house, i was coo. i wasn't stressing out or nothing, but i was holding nelson's hand.

"y/n why you gripping on nelson like that damn!" romelo said looking at me holding nelson's hand with one and his arm with the other.
"nigga shut the hell up, you know damn well we getting closer to the clowns and you know how i feel about the motherfuckers."

i said with a stank face looking at him. niles was behind romelo because he wasn't that scared, but he was the shortest so i guess he wanted to be hidden.

as soon as i saw a clown mask on the floor, i junped. nelson laughed at me and i popped him in his mouth.

"ok ok my fault, jump." nelson said to me and i junped so he could carry me.

"y/n why are you so scared?" niles asked me and i just shrugged. i did know why but it was embarrassing.

"bruh we almost at the end, put her down." romelo said to nelson.

"i can't, she gon fold my shit." nelson replied scratching his head.

"at least you know whats up." i said in nelson ear.

soon a clown popped out from behind a prop, i screamed so loud in nelson's ear, he might've gone deaf. me and niles were the only ones who screamed. but i wasn't ashamed of it cause it was mad scary.

finally we got to the end and nelson put me down.

"unh unh. don't yall ever invite me to this bitch ever again. cause next time, imma punch somebody." i said pointing at everybody.

i was about to start ranting until a clown approaced us.

"nelson." i said as i was gripping on his arm.

"yeah?" he replied

"arms." nelson knew what that meant and he let his arms out and picked me up.

"boy if you don't fuckin run, yo ass is mine when we get home."

nelson started running and so did everyone else. when we got to the car nelson was breathing heavily and so was niles and romelo.

"scary ass." nelson said mext to me.

"boy i will fold yo shit in this car, keep on." and then we went home

NOT THE BEST BUT I WILL UPDATE LIKE 2 TIMES EVERY DAY