Episode 6: Birthday Surprises P1.

It was a new day in Love and Hope Thailand. The redemption house was starting to fill up quite quickly, but what they did not know is that today, one of them will be returning to the game, with some safety that comes with it.

John and Star were in the swimming pool enjoying the cool water as Helena and Vivian were sitting on the pool benches enjoying the sun. "How has redemption been for you." Vivian said as Helena was tanning, "It has been good, it's crazy how some people are in this redemption." Helena said.

During this redemption, I have noticed a pattern that has been occurring. I have noticed that the strong women have been getting eliminated after John was eliminated. Do I think that the game is scared of what happened with Odyssey? I think so, but knowing that redemption could be any day, I am ready to shake the game up and take out whoever took me out -Helena

"If we do get in this game, who should we align with and who should we target?" Star said as John looked, "I think Kyle would be a good idea, I know at least season we didn't work with him as much, but I think we should. I feel like he has the most insight at the moment, if he's still in." Star said.

If I do get back in the game, I do hope the game is all sorts of crazy. I am known for stirring the point, and I intend to keep it that way. If the remaining players are playing hard and for themselves, wouldn't it be fun, not to start more drama and see whose playing who -Star

"We have a letter everyone." SJ said yelling outside as they all started to head into the living room and sat down. "Let's hope its good news." Karima said as everyone looked as SJ opened the letter, "Redemption players, be prepared to fight for your game. You will have a chance too get back in the game today and make the merge. The other players will not be entirely eliminated, they will have one more chance to get back in the game later." SJ said as they clapped, "Finally it's time for redemption." Star said as they were happy.

Hearing that redemption is today makes me so happy. Nobody knows that we have been eliminated which is going to have the remaining players completely shocked, so let the games begin -SJ

"I think we all should talk about who we should align with and target if one of us gets back in the game." Karima said as they looked, "I feel like Cynthia is a snake, so I am coming after her regardless." Star said as Helena agreed. "I feel like Kyle and Riley are super strong if they are still in the game." Karima said as SJ looked. "I think the new comers are very very dangerous." Vivian said. 

"I feel like we are not paying attention to the true threats, Odyssey who literally won last season, why are we letting her slide." John said. "She was able to slide from being the first eliminated and a lot of people did target her, what about her." John said as Helena looked, "Yeah, but she would be a number for us." Helena said as John looked, "True, but if I get back I know who I am coming after." John said. 

Everyone who was still in the game walked into the middle of the sand, "Welcome everyone, take a look at the Alligators, Vivian eliminated last ceremony." Shirley said as they looked, "Not too shocking." Johnny said as Eugene smiled. "Well, you guys have been playing so hard, we are now going to be one team, we are on the merged team." Shirley said as they clapped, "Thank god." Anette said dropping to her knees. "Oh the game has begun." Ethan said.

I finally made it to the merge phase of the game, and it feels so good. I do see a lot of people that I can work with, which helps me. The only thing that I am afraid of is that I have no vote until the next ceremony, I have to play this super smart because Kyle knows I have no vote -Ethan

"I have another surprise for you guys." Shirley said as they looked, "Come on out guys." Shirley said as the eliminated players walked out. "Shut the fuck up." Riley said as he saw them walking out. "Are you serious?" Joshua said as the eliminated players stood next too Shirley, "Welcome back you guys." Shirley said as they smiled.