"Hi, sweetheart," he flashed her a sickly smile. "Did you miss me?"

Angelise struggled against the cops' hold as she tried to cower away. Stahl signaled for the other cops to put everyone on their knees as she slowly stalked around.

"For those of you who don't know," she made a spectacle. "This is Agent Theodore Welsby, from the Chicago division, he's here to help with a very special case."

Jax's eyes widened as he recognized the name and man standing before them. He looked over to Angelise and felt his heart break when he saw the fear in her eyes. Welsby took a step toward her and Jax lunged from his position.

"Get away from her!" he shouted as the cops shoved him back.

Welsby looked at Jax before letting out a tsk and turning back toward Angelise. Gripping her upper arm, he pulled her toward him and sneered in her ear.

"You're mine now." he whispered before turning to Stahl.

"You won't mind if I take her do you?" he asked. "We have some unfinished business."

Stahl's smirk widened as she shook her head. "She's all yours."

Returning the smirk, he dragged Angelise out of the club as she fought against his grip. Jax struggled against the cops holding him as he tried to stand up.

"Angel!" he yelled for her. "Angel!!"

Turning her head, her eyes pleaded for him before Welsby pulled her out of sight. Dragging her toward his cruiser, he yanked her to his chest and pulled out a syringe from his pocket.

"Don't worry," he cooed. "You won't remember this part."

Sticking the needle in her neck, she let out a yelp before her breath labored and she became unconscious.

After Welsby took off with Angelise, Stahl rounded up the uniforms and left SAMCRO to pick up the pieces of their shattered bliss. The guys were currently in church trying to figure out who could've ID'ed Bobby being at the scene.

"I don't want to be the one to say this," Tig ashes his cigarette. "But only two other guys were witness to finding that body, one of them's in jail and the other one—"

"Hey!" Jax interjected. "Don't even say it asshole!"

Tig shot up from his chair while getting in Jax's face. "You better curb your disrespect."

The two start shouting at each other and throwing hands before the others quickly separated them.

"Enough!" Clay shouted. "Everybody's nerves are fried, but we can't unravel here!"

Jax shoved his hands off him before running a hand down his mouth. "What about Angel?"

Clay let out a sigh as he sat back down. "What about her?"

"We gotta find her before that asshole does something to her!" he snapped.

Tig scoffed. "He's ATF, what's he want with her anyway?"

Jax felt his upper lip snarl and went to attack Tig again when Chibs got in between them. Letting out a frustrated sigh, he looked at the guys with a desperate look.