"I think so," Jina replied, "even Heeseung and Sunghoon are going."

"those single lads," Nali chuckled, "Heeseung's going to be moping because he's made a mistake with his relationship and Sunghoon is going to be moping because he's single and lonely as fuck."

"Seungie really did mess up though," Yunhee added, "Haeun was a lovely, kind, and sweet girl for him, but he broke her. You should've seen how hurt she was when he broke up with her. I'm glad she's a bit happier now."

"anyways, what's up with you and Jungwon?" Iseul had a knowing smile on her beautiful face.

"not really anything," Nali replied, "he's just my best—"

"girl, he looks like he wants to fuck the shit out of you," Reina sassed, "anyone could see that."

"see?" Yunhee high-fived Reina, "my dense unnie has been trying to convince herself that Jungwon doesn't like her for years now. At least someone shares my view."

"it's not like you guys don't have your ideal guys," Nali butted back.

"me and Jake just met, like literally," Jina said, "it'll be hard to fall in love with someone that quickly."

"but you thought of it," Nali smirked.

"enough playing cupid, Nali-unnie! You deserve love after your Eomma's passing," Yunhee said, "you deserve the world, unnie. I think Jungwon oppa can provide that for you."

"you really think so?" Nali whispered, her voice filled with skepticism. 

"he loves you," Jina assured.

"Jay texted me that the guys are coming a bit later," Yunhee informed the others when they entered the nightclub filled with disco lights, wine, and chaos.

"for now, let's have fun girls," Iseul cheered as she immediately went to take a shot of vodka, wincing as the burning liquid went down her mouth.

"Iseul-unnie, I didn't know your were such a daredevil," Yunhee said, surprised.

"fuck everything, we're going to dance the night away!" Nali said as she dragged the girls with her to the dance floor.

"oh my god, look they're playing Olivia Rodrigo!?" Jina cried in excitement.

"I GOT MY DRIVER'S LICENSE LAST WEEEEK~" Iseul yelled, a bit tipsy.

When the seven boys got to the nightclub, the whole place was bustling with noise. At least five different songs were playing at the same time, people were dancing and cheering while others held drinks in their hands.

What was eyecatching was Nali at the center of the dance floor, dancing her heart out and chanting.

She looked simply mesmerizing, Jungwon thought in awe as he watched her smoothly move her body around.

Nearby, he saw Yunhee, Jina, Reina, and Iseul all with drinks in their hands and cheering for Nali.

Clearly, Iseul was drunk. Her figure was slagging a bit and her gaze was unfocused.

"you should probably go help Iseul," Jungwon advised Sunoo, who immediately noticed the girl, nodded, and hurried over.

Jake, Jay, and Niki all head up to the girl trio with excitement and chatted happily along with them, leaving Heeseung, Sunghoon, and Jungwon standing at the entry.

"I'm going to go to Nali, are you lads going to be alright?" Jungwon asked.

"we have each other," Heeseung said, putting his arm around Sunghoon's shoulder.

"don't worry about our single asses, Jungwon," Sunghoon assured, "go get your girl."

"Jungwon!" Nali exclaimed as she saw the boy walk onto the glowing dance floor.

"Nali, you look pretty," Jungwon complimented with a blush as he looked at the girl with adoration.

He was not wrong. Nali was wearing a strapless emerald green dress that hugged her figure tightly. She was wearing dangling gold loopy earrings and her golden paper plane necklace that her Eomma had given her.

"thank you, Jungwon," Nali smiled gratefully, "you look great too."

And she was not wrong. Jungwon was wearing a black tux on with a red dress shirt. He looked amazing, no doubt. Everything about him was perfect, he was even wearing the bracelet that Nali made him.

"wanna dance together, my lady?" Jungwon asked with a smile, holding out his hand for the girl to take.

"of course, dear sir," Nali answered with a small smile as she accepted his hand.

Then, Cake By The Ocean by DNCE started to play.

"--LET'S LOSE OUR MINDS AND GO FUCKING CRAZY!" Nali and Jungwon screamed.

"look at Nali and Jungwon," Yunhee pointed out to Jay. Although a bit tipsy, she was still semi-sober, her head leaning on Jay's broad shoulder.

"they look good together right, darling, just like us," Jay whispered in a deep voice.

"I just wish they'll get together soon enough," Yunhee said, yawning, "I've been a Jungli shipper for such a long time now."

"we all have," Jay finished with a smile.

Chapter six is done already :)

tysm for all of your support!

pwease can you follow and/or vote on this chapter? Your support means a lot to me <3

Clarisse