Aftermath

(A/n):(I feel like I've called a chapter this before in another story...oh well, I'm too lazy to check.)

________________________________________________________________________________

-somewhere in the Kamo clan household-

"You've failed us yet again," a eerily calm voice speaks, it's origin shrouded behind a curtain as Jin and sit in front of them looking towards the ground nervously.

"We apologize sir. Please, give us another chance," the boy pleads his voice shaking with fear, "I promise we-"

"I'm through with your promises boy," the voice booms cutting the boy off causing both him and the girl to flinch in fear, "you'll be given one more chance, if you fail again," 

"We know sir," the girl speaks up meekly her voice barely above a whisper.

"Good, do not fail me again. Now go," the two bow to the figure before walking out of the room.

-at Tokyo Jujutsu high

"You forgot to put up the veil!" Yaga yells as the news report of the mansion "exploding" played on a nearby TV.

You sit in front of him joined by Gojo, Geto, and Shoko.

"Sens-" you go to speak but get cut of.

"And you ditched your attendant supervisor!" He continues to berate the four of you, "Now tell me, which one of you's idea was this."

You, Shoko, and Geto all point at Gojo who raises his hand, "Sensei, I think we should stop the search for the culprit!" He exclaims trying to put on an innocent smile as Yaga punches him in the head.

-The gym-

Gojo lays on the floor throwing a basketball up and down having removed the jacket of his uniform as Shoko plays with his glasses and you sit against the wall listening to music on an iPod an ear buds.

"Do we really need to put up a veil?" Gojo asks breaking the peaceful silence, "I mean, it's not like normies can even see Jujutsu or anything."

You walk over to him snatching the basketball out of the air and taking your ear buds out, "So what, they can still see the effects of it. I'd be pretty confused if I saw a white haired weirdo pointing his fingers at things and having them be torn apart for seemingly no reason," you explain in a mocking way before passing the ball to Geto.

"And besides, the best way to prevent an outbreak in curses is the mental calm of the populace," he starts dribbling the ball slowly walking towards Gojo, "that is why we must protect them from the threat they can't even see."

"imagine the hysteria and panic random destruction caused by invisible forces would cause," you say jokingly while looking at Gojo, "Oh wait."

"Oh shut it," Gojo grabs his glasses from Shoko and stands up running towards Geto snatching the ball from him and dribbling down the court before going for a lay up, "Protecting the weak is so tiring, they should just protect themselves."

"Are you dumb or dense," you look at Gojo like he's an idiot, which he is, "never mind, you're both."

He sticks his tongue out at you and flips you off before throwing you the ball, "why don't you get in on the argument then little bro?"

"I'm not your- fine," you start dribbling the hall running down the court, "If I'm being honest, I couldn't give two shits about the weak," you stop at the half court line chucking the ball into cleanly into the rim, "But, I know what it's like to be lonely, I don't think I could live with myself if someone dies when I know I could've done something to stop it...."

"Yeah, you sure do know what it's like to be lonely," Gojo says mockingly completely ignoring everything else you said.

Of course he only listened to that part, "You little-!"

"Survival of the weakest," Geto interrupts grabbing the rebound of your shot, "that's how society should be, the weak working together to protect each other and take down anyone who grows to strong," he dribbles forward jumping up and shooting the ball, "Jujutsu exists to protect non-sorcerers!" The ball bounces of the rim and Gojo catches the rebound.

"Is that your moral argument?" He reels back readying to throw the ball, "assigning reasons and responsibility to strength is for the weak!" He launches the ball which circles around the rim and goes into the hoop.

I hate how good he is at basketball, "Weak? he's just as every bit as strong as you."

"And what about you?" He asks smiling smugly at you, "You strong enough to back up your claim, or are you just spouting bullshit to make yourself feel better like he is?"

Shoko sprints out of the gym leaving the three of you alone as you walk over to Gojo with your hands in your pocket your brows furrowed in anger.

"Listen here snow white!" You grab him by the collar tightly, "just because your family treats you like some god, that doesn't make you one!" You yell angrily getting into his face as Geto walks over to the two of you trying to break up the fight.

"(Y/n)-ku-" Geto begins to speak but is cut off by Gojo who now looks down at you with a snarky smirk.

"Sorry my family actually wanted me,"  You glare at him continuing to hold him by the collar.

"What the hell did you just say to me?" You ask in a low voice trying to sound intimidating.

"You heard me," he leans down so that his face is closer to yours, "how pathetic do you have to be to be born of two major clans and have neither of them want you?"

You grip his collar tighter pulling your fist back, "You son of a-!" 

"(Y/n) (L/n)!" You turn your attention to the doorway where Yaga stood, "what the hell do you think you're doing!?" He yells looking at you holding Gojo by the collar ready to throw a punch.

"Uh oh, daddies mad," Gojo says mockingly still smugly smiling at you.

You let go of Gojo shoving your hands in your pocket scornfully glaring at him before turning back to Yaga, "nothing," you grumble angrily.

"I- grrr," he grumbles angrily trying to move onto why he actually came, "Where's Shoko?"

"Who knows," Geto answers, "probably went to bathroom or something."

Yaga lets out a disappointed sigh, "Whatever, the mission's being assigned to three of you."

"Tch," You turn away glaring at Gojo who side eyes you in response.

"And what is this mission exactly?" Geto asks ignoring you and Gojo's stare off.

"You'll find the star plasma vessel, you will escort her to lord Tengen, and you will erase her."

________________________________________________________________________________

(A/n):(wooooo~ cliff hanger. Hope you enjoyed and see you next time.)