💦The Bubbler💦

Start from the beginning

"I can do it. I can do it!" Marinette encouraged herself.

"You know what, I'm gonna have a little convo with your pops." Nino said.

"What?" Adrien and Jayden said unison.

"Don't waste your time, Nino." Adrien sighed.

Jayden nods. "Really, dude. He's not gonna change his mind."

Marinette pops up behind the staircase to look at Adrien while he's not looking.

Aurora took notice of this. "What is she doing?" She points at Marinette, who was holding a gift in her hand.

Nia followed the direction her friend was pointing and looked at Marinette. "I don't know."

The blunette went back into hiding. "I can't do it, I can't do it!"

Alya facepalms. "Uh, no, you don't, girl. You've been stalling all morning. Nows the time." She pushes Marinette out of their hiding spot.

"I'm gonna go give, Adrien, my gift." Nia says.

Aurora gives her a thumps up. "You can do it, girl!"

Nia was about to approch Adrien but stopped when she noticed Marinette landing in front of Adrien, Nino, and Jayden in a weird position while holding Adrien's gift.

Aurora crossed her arms, glaring at Marinette. "I swear, one of these days, I'm gonna break her into pieces."

Nia growls as she grips her gift angrily as she watches Marinette straightening up and quickly hiding the present behind her back.

"Hey!" Marinette greeted as she waved at Adrien.

Adrien looked at her in confusion. "Hey."

Jayden raised an eyebrow. 'What the hell is going on?'

Suddenly, Chloé began to walk over towards Adrien.

Marinette began to stutter. "I, uh, I wanted to, umm, gift you a make- I mean, gift you a give I made- I mean..."

Adrien looks at her weirdly, alongside Jayden.

Chloé yawns while Marinette babbles nonsense to Adrien. "Out of the way." She shoved Marinette aside, and she landed on the ground.

Aurora covers her mouth to stifle a laugh while Nia looks away, using her hand to surpress a laugh.

"Happy Birthday, Adrien!" Chloé engulfed Adrien into a hug with him, hugging her back.

Adrien chuckles. "Yeah, thanks, Chlo."

"Dummy." Marinette uttered to herself, on the ground.

Alya facepalms again and groans from behind the staircase.

"Here's your gift! I had it ordered yesterday!" Chloé smiles as she hands Adrien a yellow present.

"Really?" Adrien asks, taking the present before unwrapping it. It is revealed to be a newset of airpods.

"I remembered that your earphones were broken so I decided to buy you a new one." Chloé" explains.

Adrien laughs softly. "I really appreciate it, Chlo."

"I'll see you later." Chloé says as she walks away. "Bye, Adrikins! Bye, JayBear!"

Just then, Nia approached Adrien. "Hi, Adrien. Happy birthday." She smiles and offers him her gift.

Adrien blushes at the said girl. "Thanks, Nia." He removed the lid of the green box and gasped when he saw a cute black beanie that had cat ears on them.