Canada's Stinky Feet

𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 bright 𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘜𝘒 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘍𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩.

New Zealand turned her head and asked the others, "Want me to make some Popcorn?"

"I don't care." America yawned.

"Ok then." Kiwi replied and got up from her seat.

Canada was sitting in the middle of the couch, with no socks or shoes.

"Uhm... Canada..." Australia looked at Canada with irritation while almost gagging.

"Yes"..? Canada was confused and a bit annoyed by the sudden interruption from him watching the movie.

"Your feet kinda stinks..." he said in the most polite way he could think of.Of course it wasn't the nicest way to say, but that's just how Australia talks. "Maybe you should scrub them when you take a shower tonight..."

Canada's Point Of View ;

I guess I've never noticed it, but Aussie was kind of right. I thought to myself, "Do my feet smell that bad? I wash them..."

Maybe it was the way I never wore socks. Yeah, that's probably it. Or maybe because I don't wash them- I mean I do of course but uh... Nevermind.

"I'm back with the popcorn!" Kiwi cheered, then plopped down on the couch.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SMELL." She exclaimed, covering her nose.

Canada rubbed his temple in sorrow, not believing everyone thinks his feet smell so horrible.

"I might need a gas mask!" Australia coughed.

" Well, whatever!" Canada stuttered in embarrassment.

"You should go scrub your feet RIGHT now!" America worried.

"NO!" Canada yelled in wrath. He was watching the movie, nothing could ever distract him from it.

"Maybe we will have to force you!" Aussie suggested, obviously joking along.

"Yeah!" Kiwi agreed. "Let's take him to the bathroom and make him scrub his feet!"

It didn't seem real or not jokingly about what she said, but America lifted his twin brother Canada up and took him to the bathroom.

"Uh.." Kiwi turned herself to the direction of the bathroom. "Is... Ame just playing along?"

... "Hard to tell." Aussie shrugged.

Kiwi and Aussie decided to follow them.

"NO!" Canada hollered angrily.

"Yes." America replied calmly.

America put Canada in the bathtub and made him scrub his feet with soap and water.

"YEAH!"

"Get in there!" Australia screamed.

And that's how Canada got his PTSD. From his siblings making him scrub his feet. The horrible screams of terror he heard, his mind falling apart. He felt dizzy and everything looked distorted and color-drained. He felt his throat burn up, and his eyes feel sore as the tears mixed with the water on his horror smelling feet.

The End!

Word Count: 428

Anyways my Goober Chuckers, remember to smile and keep being awesome!

Toodles for now!🤡