•An Intimate Fight• (Akutagawa x Fem! Reader)(🔥S.)

Start from the beginning

Letting go of their shoulder, you pinch your nose in annoyance as you surprisingly can't spot Akutagawa anywhere, "Just blend into the crowd, enjoy yourself and try to ignore everything else. I'll take care of everything else."

You walk back out of the crowd, avoiding the many people dancing and yelling/talking over the music to their friends or lovers.

As you avoid a girl who was stumbling and drunkly giggling to her friends, you bump into someone else, your eyes shutting at the compact was you take a step back, "Ah, sorry, I wasn't loo-" you slightly open your eyes slowly, your head adjusting upwards to look at the person you bumped into, just for your eyes to quickly widen, "...Shit..." your voice is barely above a mumble as that's the only word that leaves your throat, your eyes landing on Akutagawa.

You quickly turn to go around him, but before you can even take a step away from him, you're suddenly pinned to the wall, Akutagawa's hand wrapped around your throat, his grip tight as he keeps you against the wall and slightly above ground, your nails digging into his wrist as you try to force his hand off of you.

His eyes hold a cold glare as they are glued onto your pained expression before him.

Tightly holding his wrist with both of your hands, you swing your leg up and around his arm, forcing it down with your weight before swinging him over and onto the ground, causing a low, pained groan to escape through his gritted teeth as soon as his back hits the floor with a thud that is covered by the loud music of the party.

Stepping on his arm while slightly twisting it, you quickly drop it from your tight grip, stepping over him as you hurry out the front door.

He quickly gets up, rushing after you out the door, his eyes filled with anger and annoyance, not letting this fight be over so soon.

"Rashomon!" He says loudly as he sends rashomon after you, but you dodge, using your flexibility to jump backwards, landing in a kneeling position, your back leg slightly stretched out as you glare over at Akutagawa with a cold and blank look on your face.

You jump up, getting ready to fight and use your own ability against him, both of your eyes locked on each other with a thick tension lying between you, non of you focusing on your missions anymore as the anger for one another covers that from your memories, both completely forgetting about their own mission.

Sending rashomon at you again, you dodge most of the attacks, but tripping on one of them and getting harshly knocked backwards into a brick wall of an alleyway, getting the wind knocked out of you, making it hard for you to breath correctly, "Cupids wing." you whisper, slightly groaning in pain as you stand up from your sitting position just to dodge another attack of Akutagawa.

Your ability made Akutagawa's heart start beating at an extremely fast and unnatural pace, blood rushing through his body and starting to slowly slide down from the corners of his mouth.

Jumping around, you dodge his attacks with rashomon, but you're suddenly pushed down on the ground by Akutagawa kicking you harshly in the stomach, you grabbing his shirt tightly, dragging him down with you, only for him to land on top of you, pinning you down to the ground.

You weren't surprised by this, if anything, you were surprised you'd been able to fight for this long with high heels and a tight dress, the dress only getting torn slightly down by your legs.

Both of your eyes close to the impact, your head hitting the ground pretty harshly.

As his eyes open, his eyes soon start grazing over your figure, the dress that's hugging your every curve and complimenting your body with its tightness, his eyes basically glued to your body from that point, a light coat of blush coating his cheeks with every second his eyes look you up and down.