And the truth was she had missed it. She'd missed sleeping under the stars with him, flying with him, holding him. His actions may seem romantic but Nova knew it was entirely platonic, he didn't do it to get in her pants he did it because he cared for her.

He did it because they were best friends, because he loved her.

Nova sent poisonous mist over to her opponent. The Illyrian male shrieked from the pain twisting to lunge at her with a sword.

Being a mistborn definitely had its advantages when you were fighting brutes that believed females couldn't be warriors. Nova could mist them in a heartbeat. Another show of her impressive strength and power were her five rose coloured siphons.

Her father and the General each had seven siphons so Nova found her five fairly impressive. Even though she wasn't biologically the spymaster's daughter, she still had his stealth and ability to disappear only when she hid it was in mists not shadows.

Nova thrust her sword in front of the Illyrian's blade with a sharp crash. She twisted around and distracted th male until she had her blade to his throat, putting on enough pressure to cause blood to bead at the end of the weapon.

"And...now you're dead." Nova stated cautiously knowing that the arrogant males did not appreciate losing at all, let alone to a female.

He only huffed as he walked away presumably to sulk about his loss.

Nova tuned out the incessant taunting as she left Windhaven and got ready for a nice long soak in the bath

Nova was sat in her bathtub which fit het wings drinking wine that she was not supposed to have reading a book which she had borrowed from Nesta's collection, trying to soothe her sore and aching muscles after a long day of training for the blood ...

Nova was sat in her bathtub which fit het wings drinking wine that she was not supposed to have reading a book which she had borrowed from Nesta's collection, trying to soothe her sore and aching muscles after a long day of training for the blood rite.

She understood that she had to be prepared but Nova also wished she got more time to spend with her friends and family. It felt as if all of her free time was spent with the Valkyries and while she loved them all, she was longing for time with a certain winged duo.

Nyx and Dya Archeron were two of the best people Nova had ever met. She could remember all the days and nights spent exploring velaris and the surrounding forests with them when their parents were not looking.

There was  a small river at the bottom of a valley that they used to go on trips to,   only packing their bed rolls and a flask each, living off of the fresh fruit they found in tree's and bushes along the path to the valley.

Nova decided that after the blood rite, she would have Dya and Nyx go there with her, maybe even bringing Nyx's sister Luna and Dya's brother Finn now that they were older.

Nova sighed to herself at the thought. She knew she would survive the rite, she had too.

I'll do it Malaya. I'll do it for you.

Part two!!!🫶🏻

Just wanna clear a few things up.

Mistborn-can control and create mists of any substance. Can turn people into mist aka mist them.

Nyx-22 and Luna-16 are the children of Rhys and Feyre.

Dya-19 and Finn-17 are the children of Cassian and Nesta.

Nova-20 is the child of Azriel and Gwyn.

Malaya pronounced mah-lie-ah I can't tell you about yet.

Hope you enjoyed it, if not don't read it easy right?

Please comment or leave a star so I know I'm doing something right.

Bye you pesky Illyrians.