Chapter 2: The Apology

Beginne am Anfang

"But I still have faith in you Yugo, I'm not giving up on you because, at the end of the day, I still love you."

As Gally says that Ido comes into her room.

"Hello, Gally."

"Oh, Hey Ido."

"Still thinking about Yugo, eh?"

"Yeah," said Gally.

"Well, I was over at his place earlier and we talked about you."

"Wait really?"

"Yes, Gally he was telling me that he had regretted everything that he had said to you and that he would try to make up to you."

"Really?"

"Yes, Gally."

"Thank you, Ido, now I have more faith in Yugo now."

"You're welcome, Gally."

"Say, aren't you supposed to meet him at the warehouse in 20 minutes?"

"OH NO YOU'RE RIGHT."

"I GOT TO HURRY"

"Well, you better go fast you don't want to keep Yugo waiting."

"Yeah, I'll see you later Ido, bye."

"See you later Gally."

* In Ido's head*

"You better not screw this up with her Yugo or else."

25 minutes later: Gally arrives at the warehouse.

*Gally Sees Yugo waiting for her. *

"Yugo."

"Gally."

"Gally I would like to start by saying it was wrong of me to call you a bitch, it was stupid and immature of me to do that."

"Another thing I am sorry for is ditching you for a city that wasn't even important."

"At this point, I don't even care about that stupid city anymore now all I want to do is be with you."

"Hell, being with you is better than being in Zalem by myself."

"So again, Gally if I hurt your feelings badly then I'm sorry and I will understand if you don't want to be with me anymore because you don't deserve to be with someone who would just hurt you."

"But I promise you today starting forward I will be a better person for you, myself, and everyone else.

*Gally gets emotional and starts crying with tears of joy*

"Yugo...I..I forgive you."

"Really Gally?"

"Yes." Said Gally as she hugged him.

"Thank you for giving me a second chance Gally now all I want to do now is be with you forever."

"I'm Glad to hear that Yugo."

"Well, Gally let's go to Dr.Ido's I can tell him that I can spend the night there and sleep in your room with you."

"YES, I WOULD LOVE THAT YUGO."

"Alright then what are we waiting for then, let's go."

As Gally and Hugo are walking out of the warehouse another person is watching them leave.

"Hmm seems like the little cyber bitch got her little boyfriend back."

"Well, it would be quite a shame if something happened to him."

"Then when that happens that little bitch will have to come to me."

"She would do anything to keep her little boyfriend from being killed."

"But he's not my main target right now she is."

"The only reason why I put a bounty on him was to get even with her."

"But even then, that didn't work either."

"So, I got to come up with something to make her come to me so I can settle this once and for all.

"Wait I got it; I will kidnap Yugo then I'll kidnap her and hold them both as hostages."

"This is Perfect."

"Nobody makes a fool out of the great Zapan."

"Well then, better watch out little cyber bitch because your time is running out and this time, I will make sure you and your boyfriend are dead when I'm through with you."

"HAHAHAHA"

To be continued...