Chapter fourteen

🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲☁️𓆩♡𓆪🤍

I was sitting on the deck. My knees up to my chest as I was crying. I don't even know why I care so much about Zoro or what he had said. I shouldn't care. 

I looked at the water and the waves, it was really dark and the moon and the stars could be seen clearly. I always loved them.

Suddenly I heard footsteps and turned around to see Nami coming towards me, she gave me a small smile and sat down beside me.

"I wouldn't say that normally, but dont be worried. Or don't listen to what Zoro said. Okay? You are my friend. And it's pretty rare that I say that."Nami said as she wiped my tears way and I looked at her with a small chuckle.

"You think? I don't even know why I worry so much about Zoro. I shouldn't."I said and shook my head.

"You love him. And don't you say you don't. I see the way you look at her. And I see the way he looks at you, he loves you too and he cares about you. He just doesn't want to admit it to himself. He's way too stubborn."Nami explained and I smiled a bit.

"You think he...loves me?"

"Mhm. I know it. And I saw the regret he had as he said that to you. Don't be sad,alright?"Nami asked and I nodded.

"Okay, good. Then you should maybe go to sleep. I'm in my room, when you want to talk."Nami said and stood back up and walked away.

I stayed in the position for half an hour more, just looking at the stars and the moon. Trying to get ride of these overwhelming emotions.

"Malia?"I heard a voice call me. His voice.

"Zoro?"I asked back as I turned around to him. He walks towards me and I stood up.

"What are you doing here?"He asked.

"I could ask you the same thing."

Zoro lets out a sigh,"Look...I wanted to apologize. And I normally don't do that often..but it wasn't right of me to say that."

"Why do you said it then?"

"Because...I don't know. I just didn't..think in that moment. I'm sorry, Malia." Zoro apologized, and as I looked at him and saw the regret I knew he meant it.

"It's fine. But..why do you have to fight him? I know you want to fulfill you dream and these things...but why now..?"I asked and he let out a small sigh.

"I have to. I promised. And I don't know if ever will get such a chance again."Zoro replied.

"Zoro, I'm worried. And I hate that feeling. And I'm scared! I don't want you to get hurt."I told him and he looked at me.

"I won't get hurt. Don't worry so much about me."

"But I do worry. And I can't just not worry. I-"Zoro cut me off, as tears began to roll down my face again.