Chapter : 11 - Red Like Tomatoes

Start from the beginning

"I smell something burning here," he said, looking at me with his devilish eyes staring into mine.

I blinked and moved my gaze from him, looking around.

"I guess someone's cheeks are burning red, like a tomato," he said, seeing my cheeks, which were indeed red like tomatoes right now.

I controlled my blushing and turned towards him, saying in my cold tone, "I think you forgot what I said to you earlier this morning, Nader.

I will not spare a minute to punch you right in your face."

He smiled again and said, "I know, Ms. Reza, and I would be happy to get the privilege to be touched by your hands. At least I'll feel your touch," he said, still smiling and staring at me.

"How Bhegairat are you, Nader," I said, taken aback by his flirting level.

"You're absolutely incredible, Nader. How can you just flirt with me?" I asked him.

"I don't flirt, Uns. I'm just telling the truth," he said, his voice deep and husky.

His every action was affecting me. I wouldn't be able to control myself if he keep saying all this things.

I got up and took a cloth from the counter, about to clean the juice that had spilled on the table, but he held my hand, asking, "Why are you doing this?"

"It's nothing big, Nader. I can do it," I replied.

"But I can't let my woman do this," he said, taking the cloth from my hand and cleaning it himself.

He called me his woman? Am I dreaming right now?

"You don't have to do this," I said, trying to control my stuttering.

He looked up at me and said, "Don't worry, from now on, I'll have to get used to it, to handle my Ms Bhedang's clumsiness."

Just control yourself, Uns. Don't blush in front of him, idiot. Don't let him know what you feel for him.

After cleaning, we sat again. This time it was pure silence, but my heart was racing with his silence.

I hate it when he doesn't talk.

Then he spoke, "I heard you had a nightmare last night?"

"How did you know?" I asked him back.

"Sahara told me," he said.

This Sahara is literally bhai ki chamchi, she doesn't keep anything to herself.

"It was nothing," I replied dryly, not wanting to talk about it.

Maybe he understood, as he didn't ask anything further.

"I shouldn't have shouted at you this morning," I started the conversation again, feeling guilty about my actions from earlier.

He didn't say anything, just stared at me with a blank expression.

I continued, "I was just stressed a bit, then we bumped, I fell down, and being in pain and frustration, I lashed out all my anger on you. So..."

"So?" he asked, waiting for me to say the next word.

"So... I apologize for that," I finally said it. Ah, it's very difficult to say this word.

"What? I didn't hear it? What did you just say, Ms. Reza?"

He is testing my patience now. I controlled myself and said, "I. Am. Sorry. Mr. Nader."
I pressed each word very clearly and loud enough for him to hear.

He smiled, then said, "Yeah, I accept it. No issue, even if you didn't apologize, I wouldn't be angry with you," he said while placing his hand on his forehead.