Part 2

I have objection to this marriage...!!

A quiet but masculine voice echoes throughout the hall..., and Wei Wuxian comes out of the crowd and looks at Wangji.

, and Wei Wuxian comes out of the crowd and looks at Wangji

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Wei..gege..?? Wangji mutters looking at Wei Wuxian.

Who are you boy.. and what objection do you have to this marriage? Lan Qiren asks angrily.

I am......

Leave me... aah.. I said leave me.

Before Wei Wuxian could finish his sentence. A girl's voice comes from the entrance of the hall. And now everyone and Wei Ying start looking towards the entrance of the hall.

Are you deaf? Aah.. I said leave me.That girl says.

Come with me... Wen Qing says, pulling the girl's elbow, and makes the girl stand in front of everyone. After a few seconds, Wen Qing's 5 bodyguards also enter from behind and take their respective positions.

 After a few seconds, Wen Qing's 5 bodyguards also enter from behind and take their respective positions

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Catch this trouble and first of all put tape on its mouth.. its voice *rubs his ears* is very deafening and after that make it sit on a chair but be careful not to hurt it. Wen Qing tells her bodyguards. To which the bodyguards shake their heads.

Wa...ng..Wang... Lingjiao...!! Wen Chao says in a scared voice...

Thank you all very much for coming to this wedding, but now due to some reason this wedding cannot take place. Now you all can go to your homes, sorry for the trouble..! Wen Qing says to all the guests in a powerful voice. But her apology also sounds like an order.

All the guests attending the wedding start whispering to each other. Because inside this hall, all types of small and big business men and their families from half of China are included.

(Family members are only in name only. From Lan family, only Lan Qiren and 10 Lan Elders are present in this hall. And from Wen Family, Wen Ruhan, his elder son Wen Xu, Wen Chao, Wen Zuliyo and now Wen Ruhan's niece Wen Qing is here)

Who are you people's? And what are you doing all this? Lan Qiren says angrily, and Wen Ruhan looks at Lan Qiren.

Wen Qing...!!! What a drama all this is. This time Wen Ruhan angrily shouts at Wen Qing.