Chapter 2: Goodbye Luna

Start from the beginning

Upon flying around Halo City, a few stars had assisted you on serving your meal, taking your orders and working together as they chimed and squeaked as communication, this proving that your stars were successful to the community in Heaven, "thank you my children." You smiled as your stars chimed at you, going back to work.

After eating, you decided to head back to work, feeling happy and full from your meal, leaving the little cafe, you flew back to your office, you paid no mind as you walked down the halls until you turned around the corner, "What do you mean I can't see her? She's my best friend!" A familiar voice shouted to an employee who was at your office door, You saw Lucifer who had completely disheveled hair and looked like he was in a frenzy, "Please, you don't understand! I need to see her!" he pleaded again, you stared at them both from shock and surprise, your stomach getting a sinking feeling that maybe you should just run. The employee batted an eye at you before looking back at Lucifer, this made Lucifer to turn to your direction, the split second of eye contact he had made with you made you hide completely in the corner of the hall, 'shit' you thought as you started running off to who knows where, "Luna? Luna wait!!" Lucifer shouted to you, the name making you feel sick, you haven't heard anyone call you that in a long time.

You tried to fly home, lock your doors and stay there for  months until Lucifer was completely gone, but he caught up to you before you could even finish the thought, He held onto you dearly and tightly, you struggled in his grasp as he teleported you both to the garden of Eden, it was happening so quickly as you both fell to the ground, crashing, he protected you from the fall when you both imoacted into the grass, tumbling and rolling.

He grunted as he rolled into a tree, giving you the chance to kick away and crawl backwards away from him, your heart beating rapidly from the unexplained situation you were in, "What in the heavens is happening? get away from me!" You shouted, picking yourself up as you dusted yourself, stepping away from Lucifer, trying to brush off the dirt that got on your clothing.

Lucifer tried to recover but he seemed to have been hyperventilating to even care, "Listen, Luna-" he tried to speak, "Don't call me that!" you hissed, the name making spite fill your eyes, "You lost that ability to do so." you say as you crossed your arms looking away in irritation, "Please- just- just listen to me," Lucifer begged, "And why should I? after everything you did? everything you said??" You asked in a much higher tone, "I don't have much time! please!" He begged, hugging you close in desperation, the hug was so unexpected to you, it felt sick and insulting, you pushed and punched him off you, "You think you can just touch me like you didn't fuck up my life?!" You say as you recomposed yourself after pushing him away, tears were in his eyes, "I'm in so much trouble! you don't understand!" he shouted, his voice cracking but that only made you more pissed, you couldn't help but laugh as you started connecting that dots, "Oh I get it," You say more irritated when you realized the situation, "You're in trouble and since Lilith can't help you, you're asking ME for help? tch, please." you rolled your eyes, turning away and waving him off, "That's- That's not it!" He cries, trying to hold you, "Luna, you have to listen! I gave an apple to Eve so she could have free will! and since she broke free from control, that means that-" He tries to explain quickly but the Seraphim's had arrived to your location, "Lucifer! You are to be silent!" A loud voice echoed, his eyes widening in fear, you turning to see Sera and other angels you weren't aware of.

Lucifer looked up at the seraphim's, down to you, then down to the ground with wide eyes full of tears, "I'm too late.." He whispers under his breath, only for you to hear, you turned to him confused as angels that looked similar to him began to hold him down, you stepping back in surprise, 'what the hell did he do?' you pondered to yourself, "and you, Y/n, what are you doing here?" Sera asks in her angel form, you crossed your arms looking away from Lucifer, "He dragged me here when I was trying to get to my office." you explained, walking towards Sera and standing by her side as you watched Lucifer get dragged by a few angels, Lucifer looked at you with apologetic eyes but that only made you advert your gaze, not wanting or bothering to defend him like all the times you had done all the years you had been together, just like how he made you suffer alone, he was getting the same treatment now, karma at its finest.