01-JuJutsu High.

TOKYO JUJUTSU HIGH.

Nobara Kugisaki strolled down the halls of the almost empty school, trying to find her classmates. "Why do I have to look for them?" She complained to no one in particular.
It was impossible to tell where they would be. Itadori could have wanderd off somewhere and only the gods could tell where Fushiguro was.

She passed by a classroom and noticed the pink hair she had gotten used to seeing over the months. "Oi Itadori! Gojo-sensei wants to see us." Itadori looked up from the paper boat he was playing with but he didn't reply her. "Are you deaf?! Or do you want me to come over there and give you a slap?"

"Kugisaki, do you think Fushiguro will like it?" He showed her the little boat he had made from paper. "I made one for you too."

She didn't smile but she accepted the little origami. "Well come on, we shouldn't keep him waiting."

"Right. Race you."  Before she had the chance to replay him, Itadori had sprinted out of the classroom. She didn't bother running after him because she would just waste her energy. Beating Itadori in a race was mission impossible for her, thanks to his impossible speed.

When she arrived at the training ground, Itadori was already there with Fushiguro. "I win." He said with a sheepish smile on his face.

"Where did you come from?" On her way, she stopped at every classroom but she couldn't find him.

"I found him sleeping under the tree on my way." Itadori was the one who answered for him. "Oh Fushiguro, I almost forgot. I made you this." He held out the origami but he didn't accept it.

"What the hell is that?"

"It's a little boat, for you."

"You're really childish, you know that?"

"Just take it. I already gave kugisaki one." He moved closer to him and kept the origami in his pocket. "Make sure you don't lose it."

"Whatever."

"Look Sensei, I made one for you as well."

"Really?" Gojo accepted the little boat with a broad grin. "Look at it, it's so small."

"I know!" The two kept playing with the origami, laughing and running around like little kids, irritating Fushiguro.

"I thought you wanted to see us." He said to snap them out it.

"Right." He cleared his throat and stood up straight. "It has been decided that we will be going to Kyoto." Their Sensei announced with keen excitement.

"Kyoto? What for?"

"I'm glad you asked Megumi. We, are going on…a vacation!!" He extended his arms and Itadori jumped on him, squeezing him in a hug.

"Vacation? Is that a good idea?"

"Oh come on Fushiguro," Nobara smacked him at the back of the head. "Can you at least try to be excited for once? Don't you need a vacation from all this fighting?"

"The vacation is not a bad idea, but who will be left to protect Tokyo if we leave?"

"Oh don't worry about that. The third years will still be around, and if things get too tough for them, they can…well I'm sure they can handle it."

"When do we leave?" Itadori was the only one who could match Gojo's enthusiasm.

"Tomorrow!"

"Yay!! Come on Fushiguro, let's get packing!" He grabbed his arm and led him back to the dorm. "We're going to have so much fun!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KYOTO JUJUTSU HIGH.

"Good, you're all here. Principal Gakuganji has an announcement to make." Their Sensei said, and stepped aside for the elderly man to begin his announcement.

"Good morning students, I'm sure you would have noticed that things have been rather quiet these last few days. The curses haven't been attacking like before, so after having a meeting with the other school, we decided that it would be alright if we allowed the students to go on a vacation."

"Vacation? To where?"

"There's a beach resort here in Kyoto, and an organization has agreed to let us stay there in exchange for an interview for their company."

"When do we leave?" Miwa asked.

"Tomorrow."

"So soon?"

"Who cares, we get to relax for a while. Plus, I'll get to see my besto friendo." The buff third year, Toudo exclaimed energetically.

"And I get to see my dearest sister again." Mai said with obvious sarcasm. "