(4) The Blue Bird Found Her Way Home

"I gave her that necklace! hoping one day she would come back to me or at least I would come back to her. She can't know about us and what our cause is." Wooyoung said as he shook Yeosang by the shoulders. "Relax, I'm sure Seonghwa will have everything under control." Yeosang managed to get Wooyoung's hands off him. 

Downstairs Jongho and Hina finished their homework for the next day and when Hina packed up to leave, Wooyoung walked downstairs with Yeosang behind him and walked to Hina. "Don't ambush the poor girl, Wooyoung." Hongjoong said as he finished up his half of what him and Yeosang were working on. "Why don't you stay? I'm sure there is some room left upstairs, right Hyung?" Jongho asked. "She could stay with me.. If there is no room." Wooyoung said. Yeosang grabbed Wooyoung's forearm as a form of security. 

"You all seem like nice people but this house is small and I don't want to cause any trouble, be a neuisance, or just another mouth to feed." Hina was staring at the floor as tears fell since she rememered what it was like when she had to live with her foster family. Wooyoung got out of Yeosang's grip and walked over to her but San's cat Byeol walked over Hina's feet. "I wouldn't pick her up, San loves her so much he doesn't let anyone touch her- and you're holding her. Alright it's your funeral." Yeosang said as he tried to warn her. At this time San was upstairs reading but noticed his cat wasn't there so he walked downstairs. "Byeol-ah?" San asked as he walked to the living room. 

"Guys Byeol isn't in her favorite spot and she wasn't with me upstairs. Where is she?" San started to panic as he practically ran around the house looking for his cat. "She's yours right?" Hina asked as she carried the Siamese. "I tried telling her not to touch Byeol but she didn't listen." Yeosang said as he walked to San. "Yeah, Byeol is mine. It looks like she really likes you, which is surprising because she only likes me." San said as he pet the cat. She pawed at him so Hina carefully handed San the cat. 

 Seonghwa walked into the kitchen and started to cook dinner, the smell of the spices and seasoning filled the house and when he finished cooking he asked Wooyoung to help clean up the counters and Yeosang to finish up what he was working on then clean off the table. Hina smelled something she hadn't smelled in a long time, a fresh home cooked meal. She followed her nose to the kitchen and immediately sat down. The others sat down after she did but one of them had to get a stool from the island. "You looked like you haven't had a home cooked meal in a long time so I thought I'd make something.. Yeosang I thought I told you to clear off and set the table?" Seonghwa stated as he brought a few plates of food over to the table. "I'm starving!" Yunho said as he took a plate from Seonghwa. "You told me to clean it off not set it up." Yeosang snapped back. "Watch it." Seonghwa said giving him a glare. 

Hina flinched and became wide eyed as she saw this happen. She sat in between Wooyoung and Yeosang, Wooyoung on her left and Yeosang on her right, Seonghwa was standing to the right and behind San and Jongho. "Not in front on Hina." Wooyoung yelled as he stood up and slammed his hands on the table. "Wooyong-yah! Sit! Seonghwa calm yourself!" Hongjoong said as he didn't even look at them. He didn't make eye contact because if he did he'd surely regret it in the future especially if Hina was going to be staying with them for awhile. 

Wooyoung sat back down but rubbed his hands since he slammed them on the table and Seonghwa finished serving the food and took his seat next to Hongjoong at his left, on the left side of the table facing San and Jongho. Hina was shaking so she got up and ran into the living room. Byeol walked to her from the dining room since she was by San and pawed at Hina's legs. "Hi there Byeol. I'm sorry am I by your favorite spot?" Hina asked as she moved slightly. "They get worked up over every little thing, don't they?" Yunho asked as he sat down next to her. Mingi must've come with since he was finished with dinner. 

The two tall boys spent the time calming Hina down while sitting down on the couch. Minutes later Seonghwa walked in the living room and that caused Hina to squeeze Yunho as a form of protection. "Hyung, I think it would be best if you gave her some space." Mingi said as he placed a hand on Hina's back. "I know you probably weren't aware of it but you scared her." Yunho said as he hugged her back. "Hina! You can stay with us!" Jongho said as he popped in the living room with a big toothy smile across his face. Seonghwa walked away and found Hongjoong. 

"Did you know about this?" Seonghwa asked generally concerned for everyone's safety and the cause they are working for and the people they are against. "I did. We're just going to have to keep things low key for awhile, but Seonghwa listen, she is bound to know sometime, we can't keep stuff like this from people forever." Hongjoong explaned as he stood up and walked over to him. 

Night had fallen and Hina was having trouble sleeping because of what had happened during dinner and meeting Jongho's friends who were basically family. She was tossing and turning and that got Wooyoung's attention so he got up and walked over and opened the door but only slightly. "Hina? May I come in.. I want to talk to you about something." Wooyoung said as he opened the door. Hina was awake at this time and hugged her knees to her chest still shaking.

 "God how do I say this-" Wooyoung ran his right hand through his hair but was interrupted by Hina. "Why'd you leave me?" Hina asked as she held onto the necklace. Tears started to form in both their eyes and after Wooyoung walked in he dashed and gave Hina a big hug. She started sobbing and held onto him as tight as she could. "No note.. no goodbye.. just this necklace.. You don't know.. but Mom, Dad, and I were worried sick about you." Hina said through her tears. "Believe me I wanted to take you with me but I didn't have enough time." Wooyoung said as he let go but Hina didn't want to let go. She was so afraid, so terrified that he'd leave again. "You took Yeosang but not me? Your sister." Hina said as she started to hit his back and cried like a child who had just lost their favorite thing. It didn't hurt when she was hitting him but it didn't not hurt either. "Na Hina, stop.. The real reason I couldn't take you with me was because guardians were out hunting Yeosang and I." Wooyoung said as he pried Hina away to make her stop hitting him. 

It was midnight and Hina convinced Wooyoung to stay, so he was on the floor and she had the bed. All at the same time all the boys phones went off but Hina was still sound asleep. Wooyoung gave her a hug then left the room after writing something on a pad of sticky notes he found. He left the room but when he closed the door he turned around and was about five or four inches away from Seonghwa's face.