(2) Years Later

Morning had come and by instinct and routine  Seonghwa was the first one awake. He got dressed and walked downstairs. The house was two stories with all the bedrooms upstairs and the living room, dining room, kitchen, and other rooms on the main floor. There is a basement but according to Yeosang who helped buy the house in the first place said that the basement wasn't finished and just there. The house was small but it was big enough to still fit eight people  He was in the kitchen doing his best to make breakfast for everyone then the cat faced boy  came downstairs. 

"Need some help there Hyung?" The cat faced boy asked as he placed his elbows on the island. The kitchen was a decent size and had a big marble countered island that could fit at least four or five people. "Please." Seonghwa sounded desperate as if he did something wrong or messed something up. The cat faced boy got out from behind the island and walked in the kitchen to help. "Thanks, Cho- San. I didn't know you cooked?" Seonghwa asked as he was breaking eggs into the pan in front of the boy and didn't even try to make eye contact with him. 

He wasn't being rude he just didn't want to mess up again. Three years of living as a part of a revolutionary group still hasn't caught up to him yet, he is still calling the others by their surnames because that's what he's used to. Hongjoong was fast to learn the others names and already broke the habit. "I do but most times it gets overshadowed by Wooyoung." San said as he was using the stove to cook the eggs that Seonghwa broke. "Don't compare yourself to others, believe me I know from experience. Be patient there will be a time for you to break away from the norm." Seonghwa said as he walked to the sink to clean his hands. "Thanks Hyung, I needed that." San said as he flipped the eggs.

Wooyoung came downstairs on Yeosang's back since he lost a bet and now he has to give Wooyoung piggyback rides everywhere for the rest of the month. "Alright we're here, get off." Yeosang said with an annoyed expression plus his right eye was twitching. "No." Wooyoung said playfully while tightening his grip. Yeosang smelled something in the kitchen then heard voices. He walked over to the source and saw San and Seonghwa cooking breakfast. "Morning Yeosang, Wooyoung. Still paying the consequences of your bet I see." San said as he placed eight plates on the island. Seonghwa helped by putting the food on the plates and when he finished he walked upstairs and tried to wake up Hongjoong at the others but stayed away from Jongho thinking that he could wake up on his own. 

Soon he returned downstairs with Hongjoong, the puppy faced boy, and the boy who looked older than he should. "Is Wooyoung still making you do this?" The puppy faced boy asked. "Yes. He is heavy, I will drop him, it will hurt." Yeosang said before he dropped Wooyoung in front of the island. "You just had to ruin it, Yunho?" Wooyoung got up with help from San. "My back has been killing me since that stupid bet." Yeosang said as he stretched. 

Later everyone gathered in the dining room, Jongho was still half asleep but he joined before everyone started eating. "So there me and Yeosang were, surrounded by a legion in a ditch of debris." Wooyoung was sitting next to Yeosang on the far left of the table and lightly nudged him as he explained. "Wooyoung was running for his life leaving me in charge of getting rid of the targets. But the weapons I had with me were jammed, then Hyung saved the two of us and brought us here." Yeosang explained the rest and noticed Seonghwa being silent. "Oh? You saved them? I thought you'd show off." Hongjoong added. "I would've but I didn't want to." Seonghwa said as he got up and took the dishes and put them in the sink. 

A communications device made a noise and that got Seonghwa, Hongjoong, and Wooyoung's attention. Seonghwa walked over to the armory of the house to get the device he thought he got rid of so many years ago. "Seonghwa? Is everything alright- I thought you got rid of your communicator?" Hongjoong asked as he was in the doorway of the room. "I thought I did too, guess not... It's Tae." Seonghwa said as he read what was sent to the communicator. He hadn't heard from Tae since they left the camp and that was at least five years ago. "Well.. what does it say?" Hongjoong asked as he walked to where Seonghwa was. "He wants to meet, we are not going to meet him unarmed." Seonghwa said as he held his preferred weapon of choice. 

"We?" Hongjoong was confused as to who Seonghwa was talking about but he didn't even want to try to understand his friend's twisted way of thinking about what to do for situations like this. "You, me, Wooyoung, and Yeosang." Seonghwa had a determined yet cautious look in his eye. He didn't know what Tae wanted to discuss so he wanted to be prepared if things were to go south at any point. "Wooyoung, Yeosang. Pack your things, we leave in an hour." Seonghwa mentioned as he walked out of the armory. 

The two both stood up at the same time and looked at each other concerned. "Military ops mission?!" Wooyoung said as he walked and stood in front of Seonghwa. "You have to be there, you're important to-" Seonghwa said as he looked at him with a calm look on his face. "Yeah, very important... thanks I really needed the condescension... way to make me feel so much better about myself." Wooyoung said sarcastically as walked past him. Yeosang noticed this and comforted his friend, he wanted to help him and it was a good thing he was coming with. "No one is trying to be condescending or hurt you, Wooyoung. They need the wild card, that's you. Please just come to this one assignment. I bet they won't even talk about our last one." Yeosang said as placed a reassuring hand on Wooyoung's shoulder. 

An hour passes and the four go to the meeting point. Seonghwa and Hongjoong were at the meeting area while Yeosang was in the car working on the surveillance of the area while Wooyoung was in a hiding place watching them from a safe distance in case if he was needed. "What did you want Tae? You haven't spoken to either Kim or myself in five years." Seonghwa stated as he stiffened slightly. "I'm sorry Park, but Sargent- I'm not supposed to be telling you this but Kim and you are to be arrested or shot dead if spotted on sight. I know that it will take a legion to take you down but please stay safe and away from any guardians." Tae said as he was nearly shaking. "He's telling the truth, surprisingly." Yeosang said through an earpiece that both Seonghwa and Hongjoong had. 

"So what does that mean for the rest of us?" Wooyoung asked through the same earpiece. "Tae! what are you doing out this late." the rude boy asked as he walked to him. By the time he got there Seonghwa and Hongjoong were gone. The four were in the same car Yeosang was in and currently driving back to the house. "So tell the others that we are on military radar or not?" Wooyoung asked as he put away his spyglass. "We have no choice but to tell them." Hongjoong stated as he pulled up in the drive way of the house.