Cha 12: First person: muilti

Start from the beginning

"I'll take a water thank you,"

With that, I grab the drinks, give Yuki his, press play in the movie and start to eat too.

~~After the movie 18:00~~

"Hey Yukes?"

"Yeah Pear?"

"Wanna make a Tik Tok?"

"Sure, what do you want to do?"

I prop my phone up agents the TV so that the bead was mostly in view of the camera.

"Just stand right here," I say as I move slightly from where I was standing waiting by for him to take my place.

"I still don't get it, what are we doing?"

"You'll see," I walk up to my phone again and set up a three second count down timer, and a random audio.

I press play and walk out of frame as the timer counts down.

3.

"Wait what? Pear why is it counting down?"

2.

"What are you doing come stand in frame,"

1.

As I see the number flash up on the screen I immediately run up and tackle him onto the bed and the video stops recording.

The rooms now filled with not only my laughter, but also his too and it's like music to my ears.

After a few seconds of laughing, I quickly take a sniff of his cologne. God the smell is intoxicating! But sadly I can't just keep smelling his cologne.

I get up, watch the video back and post it.

That'll get the fans going for sure.

POV: Yuki~~~~~~~

Once Pierre gets up to, I assume, post the Tik Tok, I stay laying on the bed. I'm still struggling to process what just happened. I'm not overly sure, but I know that I'll need to talk to Max about this. I also know that as much as I'm loving being alone with Pierre, I think I'm loveong it a little too much of you know what I mean.

"Pierre? Mind if I ask if the rest of the grid of they want to cover over? I wanna play a game,"

"Yeah sure, I don't mind, as long as you tell me who's coming,"

(A/N I'm gonna change the grid a little bit, I'll explain at the end)

🏎️💨KACHOW

18:11

Yuki
Anyone down to join pear and in playing truth or dare in his room?

RAHHH🦅🦅🦅🦅
I'll play, sounds interesting

Animal king
I'll join

Kola💤
Okay

🇫🇷 ❌ 🇲🇨✅
I'm in

FACTS!
I will!

Lion
Sure

Once a few people had agreed, I sent them Pierre's floor and room number.

"Alex, Oscar, George, Max, Charles and Logan will be here soon," this is going to be one interning game...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1008 words

Just a little filler for now, it'll be more interesting next chapter I promise.

I'm sorry if this is a bad chapter of makes no sense, I'm half asleep while writing this on my phone.

I know this is set in the 2022 season but I wanted Logan and Oscar to be in this book so it's going to be mostly the 2024 grid with a few changes, and with that being said the grid is:

McLaren
Oscar
Lando

Aston Martin
Lance
Nando

Red Bull
Max
Danny

Ferrari
Charles
Carlos

Mercedes
Lewis
George

HAAS
K-mag
Nico

Alpine
Esteban
Mick

Stake
Zhou
Bottas

Alpha Tauri
Yuki
Pierre

Williams
Logan
Alex

What do you guys think of the grid, surprising or not?

Anyways, envoy my lovelies!
~🏎️💨