Meeting

Chihara POV

It's after school now and everyone has gathered in the classroom to discuss what Izaya has discovered. Normally, I wouldn't and would have gone back to my dorm, but Hiiragi didn't let me and forced me to stay. What a pain.

"Alright, everybody, since Izaya has finished his investigation of the other classes, we should all discuss what he found. Izaya," Hiiragi announced.

"Alright, I'll first start with Class A. Class A is right now divided between two factions. One is led by Katsuragi Kohei, who seems to take a much more conservative approach to leading. On the other hand, we have Sakayanagi Arisu, who has taken a much more bold approach. In my opinion, Arisu is most likely to win the struggle and if she does, she could prove to be quite the challenge."

"Sakayanagi? That's the same last name as the chairman. Could they be related?" Senku asks.

"Yeah, she's the chairman's daughter. But anyway, the next class I went to was Class B. Class B could be considered completely unified under the leadership of Ichinose Honami. She has a naive mindset where she wants all the classes to get along. However, she's not the main threat. The main threat is a man known as Riku Dola. He was able to completely see through my lies and by no means I'm a bad liar."

Riku Dola was able to see through Izaya's lies. I guess I'm a little bit intrigued. From what I can tell, Izaya is a cunning individual who would be good at lying. For someone to see through that is impressive.

"After Class B, I went to Class C. When I got there, there was some commonition going on."

"Commotion?" Kudo questioned.

"Apparently, some students of an unknown class came there before I did and riled up the co-leader. He was pretty angry when I got there."

"Students of an unknown class? Is it possible that they are from the other special class?" Kudo asked.

"Yeah, I do believe they were from the special class. Moving on, Class C is led by Yokoya Norihiko. He leads with an iron fist alongside Ryuen Kakeru and Kisaki Tetta."

"Wait, Kisaki? Tell me that isn't the same Kisaki I know," Mikey said with a shocked expression.

"Oh yeah, he is."

"Who is Kisaki?" Chisato asks.

"Kisaki is the one responsible for all the events that happened between all the Tokyo gangs. Manipulating them for his own gain. He's dangerous," Mikey said.

I remember hearing about some huge gang war a few years ago. Guess that was Kisaki. Why would the school accept such a person. It's extremely unlikely that the school would not know what happened.

"We should be on the lookout. Who knows what tactics they will take to win," Kudo said. Everyone agreed with him.

"Tell us more about the other two," Onodera says.

"Ryuen Kakeru is someone who likes to rule through violence, it's likely he is the one who go after us the most. But unlike him or Kisaki, Yokoya Norihiko will be our biggest challenge," Izaya continues.

"What makes you say that?"

"I can't really say much with how little we interacted but from what I can tell, he was able to completely dominate all of Class C in just a day including both Kisaki and Ryuen. Also I believe that he also suspected me for who I really was,"

"There was also one other student I should mention. Although Yokoya was able to dominate Class C, there is one student that doesn't seem like he was under his control. When I asked for the names of the students that came before me, Yokoya made sure to silence everyone. Everyone obeyed him except one man. Tokuchi Toua. Though I can't say much about him, if he was able to defy Yokoya, he is either really stupid or really smart. I believe the latter."