𝑴𝒚 𝑵𝒚𝒎𝒑𝒉★

Start from the beginning

"Cousin my round fucking assssss..." You dragged.

"Baby boy, you got the wrong one if you think ima sit here and let you fuck on other bitches..." You said aloud to yourself.

Your friend came out the shop and scrunched her face... She was about to walk to your car before you pulled off.

"Unt unt ho... not after your long dick face ass pissed me off." You thought.

It was a function going on later tonight. It was Jenn's birthday and they was boutta get mad lit...

You didn't like parties so you wasn't gonna go... But since the situation from earlier, you been pacing back and forth.

"Should I slide? Or nah..." You thought.

Kyle was boutta be there along with all his goons... You fake wanted to get your get back but not with just any nigga for real...

You giggled as you were in your thoughts. "Ion even like girls, what... this might be interesting." You said to yourself...

You were looking through your closet trying to find something to wear... Just then, Kyle came in the room.

"Yo..." He called.

"Hm?" You answered.

He came up to you and locked his arms around your waist... "You saw my message right?" He asked.

"Mhm..." You answered.

...

"Why you in here?" He asked.

You just rolled your eyes. "I was organizing..." You lied.

"Ok... come help me find something to wear." He said. "No bitch nigga, you can do that just fine..." You thought.

"Ok." You agreed.

You moved out of his arms, making him mug you. But he didn't say anything.

After a long ass time of yes's and no's, he finally found something.

"Shi... it's almost time for me to go. I know her ass probably hiding in the corner somewhere." Kyle joked.

"Who? Jenn?" You asked.

"Yea bro... at her own fucking party." Kyle added.

You just let out a small chuckle. "Why youn wanna pop out? It's finna be mad fun... mad bi- yea..." Kyle said as he stopped himself.

"Mad what?" You asked.

"Nah, im buggin." He said as he shook his head.

"Nah... What you was finna say Kyle?" You asked.

"Bro, I said I was buggin. Why you on my body?" He argued.

"Nah cause... why you playing on my top? I'd really do your shit in fuck nigga. Don't play with me." You snapped.

"Hell nah, im not doing this shit." Kyle said. "You mad crazy and toxic." He added.