Step Sis {pt.8}

* FACE CLAIM *

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***

Forest's POV :

Jenn scrunched her face up and slapped my hands away.

She yanked me by my neck before she spoke.

"You not running nothing, you bet not ever try that shit again. Now YOU kiss me." Jenn demanded.

I just giggled before coming closer to her face.

I pecked her lips shyly before pulling back and smiling.

Jenn sucked her teeth before pulling me back in. She slowly sucked my bottom lip before giving me a deep kiss.

She did it again and again before she went in with her tongue. My body clenched up as the soft wet sensation entered my mouth and out.

Jenn was making out with me sloppily as I tried keeping up.

When I felt her smiling, I know my innocence was turning her on. I felt her thumb press on the middle of my neck. She put her hands on my waist, pulling me in more as she gripped my ass.

I shifted over to the driver's seat, onto her lap. She had both her hands on my ass as we kept kissing.

Jenn pulled me back and looked into my eyes while biting her lips.

Her eyes needily shifted down to my breast.

My body stiffened up...