Captivated [ROLES] {2/2}

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Darnia's POV :

We didn't talk for the rest of the ride there.

I was confused when I saw Jenn pulling up to a beach. She turned the car off before coming and opening my door.

"Is you gonna come or not?" She asked with an attitude. "Uh... ho not too much." I said rolling my eyes.

"Nah what? You talking mad crazy. I'd back out this shit right now." Jenn complained.

"Baby, you the one who wanted me to come here. The fuck?" I said as Jenn just groaned in frustration.

"Bra- just come on." She said before dragging my hand. "Oh shit wait. Cover ya eyes." She said.

"No, the fuck? Ion trust you right now." I said. Jenn rolled her eyes before coming behind me and covering my face.

"Yo hands smell like weed bro." I said making Jenn laugh.

"Ain't shit funny." I said before she nudged my calf. "Bitch." I said.

"Bra can you shut up? Damn." Jenn said. I was about to spazz on this ho before she started walking.

The fuck is she on?

Cause I ain't the one.

I ain't know where the fuck we was going but I was getting anxious. What the hell was she up to?

I felt us stop as the scent of vanilla filled my nose.

"Mmm. Smell like my pussy." I said.

"Bro... what bro..." Jenn said making me buss out laughing. "Nah you got it." Jenn said defeated.

I felt her remove her hands off my face before I looked up to the most prettiest shit ever.

It was a black blanket on the sand with a cooler of ice that had a big bottle of red wine inside. On one side of the blanket was a big bouquet of roses and a sign of rose petals with the initials J + D.

And there was two big plates of my favvv.
Pasta.

I turned around to Jenn who was side eying me before she noticed me looking at her.

"O-oh shit." She said before I yanked her into a hug. "I love you Jennnnn!" I yelled.

"Ok! I love you too damn write it down. You jackin this or what?" She asked with an attitude.

She lucky I was happy now or I would've fucked her up.

"Yes baby. Thank you." I said. "Ok. Let's eat." Jenn said nonchalantly before running to the pasta.

I just rolled my eyes before following her.

"This is so hot. I like how you got the candles layed out babe." I said. Jenn just nodded as she stuffed her face with breadsticks.

It was a gift box infront of me.

"Ouuuu. What's in here?" I asked cheesing. "Open it and see? The fuck?" Jenn said.

"No fucking shit bro." I said making Jenn laugh. "You piss me off I swear." I said as I opened the box.

It was a cute bikini with straps.

"Mmmm this mad tuff. You want me to put it on?" I asked seductively. "Do whatever you want with it. I did my part." Jenn said while sippin a sprite.

Bitch.

I just got up and was about to walk away to put it on when Jenn stopped me. "Where the fuck you going? You can change right here. Ain't nobody around." Jenn said.

"Girl... don't- don't anger me please." I said giving her a fake laugh. She just looked at me serious.

"You deadass Jenn?" I asked.

She just kept staring at me like I was dumb. I took her keys and went to the car to change. As I was walking down the path it felt like the beginning all over again.

When I came around the corner Jenn was still stuffing her big ass mouth.

"JENNNNNN!!!" I yelled.

She looked up at me and her eyes widened. "Mmmm come here mama." Jenn said.

Why it took for me to be naked for her to act right? Jesus.

I swayed my hips while walking up to her. "You like it baby?" I said while giving her a 360. "Hell yes come sit right here." She said while tapping her lap.

I sat down on her lap as she yeeted her plate away.

"Wow." I said.

She slowly but roughly grabbed my breast from under my bra. "Nah... in public?" I asked.

Jenn just looked around.

"Who here?" She asked.

I just laughed before throwing my head back on her shoulder. She gripped my boobs while kissing all on my neck.

I just let out light moans as she sucked all over my collar. "You really be getting me tight but you taste so good." Jenn said.

"Just wait til you get to my kitty." I said.

"Oh?" Jenn questioned making us both buss out laughing.

Some normal shit fa once . Don't get too comfortable tho.

Thanks for reading😌💚