"Daddu jaan ko gardening bhut pasand hai es liye humara garden itna sundar hai

"Daddu jaan ko gardening bhut pasand hai es liye humara garden itna sundar hai."  I heard a soft and shy voice from beside me and I won't lie her deep and soothing voice is just like a remedy any disease can heal from her beautiful voice.

(Grandpa is very fond of gardening thus our garden looks so beautiful.)

"Garden ke sath sath aapke ghar ki amanat v bhut khubsurat hai." I said while looking at her with a very soft and admiring gaze while she looked at me confused probably wondering about the amanat I am talking about.

(Along with the garden your house's another precious possession is also very beautiful)

"Aap, aap es ghar ki amanat hai aur hum vada karte hai ki aap hamesha hamari amanat rhe ge agar aap es nikah ko ek chance denge. Hum hamesha chahte the ki hamare ammi abbu hamare lyi hamari biwi ko dhondhe aur aaj hamme hamari es isha par bhut khushi ho rhi hai." I said while smiling very softly towards her trying to not make her uncomfortable in any way.

(You, you are this house's precious possession whom I am ready to keep as mine precious possession for my lifetime if you are ready to give a chance to me. I always wanted my parents to find my life partner and today I am feeling very happy about my this dream.)

I saw her looking at me with a her pink coated cheeks which resembled the roses in the garden. She shyly smiled at me and spoke and shit here I lost myself again in her. First I lost myself in her when I saw her for the first time and now again.

"Hum bhi hamesha chahte the ki ammi abbu hamare lyi ladka dhoondhe. Aur hum unki choice se bhut khush hai."

(I also always wanted my parents to find my life partner for me and I am very happy of their choice.)

"So we should introduce ourselves to eachother. So uhm I am Jeon Jungkook,
President of Evo Byte and I am 25 years old." I said while extending my hand towards her for handshake.

She shyly held my hand for shaking it and said "I am Kim Taehyung, 23 years old and I am a writer in FictionFlair."

"Oh that's great Taehyung ji. Can I ask what kind of books you write?"

"Oh I write Romace and fantasy usually. My writer name is VanTae."

She said and my eyes widen in shock and surprise. She is the famous author VanTae. Everyone is crazy over her books which includes me also. Her poetries are to die for. The way she expresses every emotion of her characters is something which got her so popular.

"Aap VanTae hai?? Hum aapke bhut baade fan hai aur aapki hrek kitab padh te hai. Hame nhi pta tha hamari hune wali biwi etni mashoor hai." I said to which she was shocked first hearing I read her book and towards the end turned a blushing mess.

( You are VanTae. I am your huge fan and read all of your books. I didn't knew my would be wife is so famous.)

"Hame v nhi pta tha ki hamare hoone wale pati Evo Byte ke owner hai. Aap tu hum se v jayda mashoor hai." She said shyly while shit I lost myself again.

(I also didn't knew my would be husband is the owner of Evo Byte. You are more famous than me.)

[Haye donno kineee cute a bc.]

We were talking about randome things while I again lost myself when I heard her cute laughs with those rose coloured cheek.

After 10 minutes Taehyung ji's bhabhi came and called us inside. We went inside a saw everyone looking at us hopefully with smiles on their faces.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'ˏˋ°•*⁀➷'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Author's note :

Main story is going to begin from next chapter and they will be married before 6-7th chapters. Are you all excited??
Hope you enjoy the book and always stay Happy and healthy my precious people💗💗🥰🥰