Broken 1/3

Hii (everyone, hope you missed me...i missed you all so much...as you know Wattpad deleted my oneshots....but after so many days I am back...)
so let's start...
.
.
??:- jungkook!! JUNGKOOK!!! come here you idiot!!!
A woman in her 40s shouted at the poor boy who was making breakfast in the kitchen...the said boy came and stood in front of that woman but... suddenly he met with a harsh slap on his face making his head turn to another side...but the thing is the boy didn't even flinched..it was looking like that he doesn't have any emotion to show...he was just looking at the ground blankly....the woman who slapped him shouted...
??:- where were you...haah..and what is this...is this how you make coffee.. this much sweet..you want me to suffer from diabetes...you moron!!
Kook:- *blankly* sorry Mrs Lee..
M.l:- shut up!! What will I do with your sorry...well leave it... you're useless anyways...go and prepare good breakfast...my daughter is coming today...get lost...
Without saying anything..kook nodded his head and left from there..
.
.
After an hour...
A girl in her 20s came while shouting her mom's name...
??:- Mom!! I am here....mom!!
Mrs Lee smiled brightly and run towards her daughter hugging her tightly...who hugged her back...
M.l:- Jennie my beautiful daughter...
Welcome home baby...
J:- thank you mom!! Mom i am hungry
M.l:- ohh yes!! JUNGKOOK!!.
J:- *rolls her eyes* he is still here mom
M.l:- *annoyed voice* yes baby...
J:- ahhh...why????
??:- don't worry Jennie baby he'll go soon!!! I already fixed his marriage
They all were talking..not noticing a pair of eyes looking at them with his doe eyes.. listening to them..with a blank look on his face...
.
.
On the other side...
??:- Mr kim...we sent the proposal to them... and Mr Lee agreed...
??:- *dark chuckle* I knew it...the whole family is greedy for money...
.
.
.
At Lee's house...
L(Mr.lee):- jungkook...
Mr.lee said while looking at the boy in front of him who was looking at the ground blankly...
L:- jungkook are you listening to me?
J:- dad!! See how shameless he is.. you are talking to him but he is not even looking at you...
Listening to her... Mr Lee stood up from his chair and slapped jungkook who was still looking at the ground blankly.. without any emotion..his eyes didn't even shed a single drop of tear....he was looking like a body without soul...(but why?? Well we'll know about it later)
L:- *angry voice* don't show me the attitude of yours..you useless piece of shit!! And yes i fixed your marriage.. well I am surprised why the mafia king V..wants to marry a useless boy like you...well I don't have any problem as he is forgiving our debt.. and also giving us a lot of money...
Kook in mind:- ohh...so they sold me..
It's ok i don't have any hope to live...
.
.
.
At night (in kook's bedroom)
Kook:- they are selling me to the great mafia king V...i heard about him.. he's the most cruel and scariest mafia of the underworld...he wants to marry me *sad chuckle* probably for his satisfaction... but.. b-but *he burst into tears* i-i don't w-want to m-marry him...i don't...n-now i am getting tired baby...now i am losing my hopes...i am losing my hopes that I'll ever meet you...i-i am sorry.. sorry for everything baby..i-i am sorry....s-sorry for insulting you...sorry for r-rejecting your p-pure l-love...i w-was a f-fool.. I realised my feelings late...i am s-still w-waiting f-for you... p-please c-come to me..please t-take me from here... Please taehyung...i love you... please

Kook:- My taehyung

Kook:- My taehyung...i don't know where are you...how are you..i don't even know you love me or not..or you moved on...b-but if y-you are searching f-for m-me i know you are not...b-but only if...t-then c-come soon i don't know till when I am going to be alive...i love you..i love you so much..come soon baby...
(With that kook kissed the painting and slept while mumbling love you and come soon...)
.
.
So intro time....
He is Jeon jungkook 23yrs old... living with his abusive uncle and aunt... University pass out boy...the boy he was talking about is kim taehyung..25 yrs old...both were University students... taehyung loved kook from the first day he entered in the college he proposed kook so many times but everytime kook rejected him saying he don't want to be in relationship.. but taehyung being taehyung always used to annoy him and roam around him...giving him flowers his favourite milkshake...and not only that...he also got to know about kook's address and always used to come to his house.. kook's parents also noticed him and they used to enjoy this drama...but one day.. kook's life took a dark turn his uncle and aunt came to his house and they put poison in Mr and Mrs Jeon food and killed them...kook was safe because he went to the university but when he came back...he saw his uncle and aunt crying (fake crying) he  entered inside and saw his parents were laying on the ground...lifeless... He run towards them and started to cry while shouting their names and telling them to wake up...his uncle and aunty showed fake sympathy towards him...and after kook's parents funeral..they start to live in kook's house...kook became lifeless and he stopped going to University....
After 1 month his uncle and aunty forced him to join University because they wanted kook to complete his graduation...as soon as possible..as they wanted his parent's property which was on kook's name so they showed fake sympathy to him... and that day when he went to the university...tae came running towards him and he proposed him in front of everyone this time... not only that he tried to kiss (not forcing)kook..kook was not saying anything only looking at him blindly so tae thought kook is shy so he decided to make a move so he took a dumb decision...and pecked his cheek..then he tried to kiss him which made kook come out of his shock state and then he slapped tae so hard...kook was already depressed and this made him angry and he slapped tae..and insulted him in front of everyone saying so many mean words to him...calling him f*ckboy.. and a curse...tae didn't say anything and run from there while crying... After sometimes kook realised..but.. now it was too late...from that day kook never saw tae...he was regretting his actions...he got to know that he had always loved tae... tae's little action to make him smile was priceless...tae coming to his house at night and his lovely stares was reason for his happiness but now..it's over..
Then kook saw tae on the graduation day and tried to apologise and he decided to confess his love to him...he was preparing himself in washroom but...when he came out he saw tae sitting inside the car..he run behind the car but it was too late...he left him forever...kook fell on his knees crying hard mumbling sorry and love you's but now it's too late...that day was the last day when kook showed his emotions...that day when he went to his home...his uncle and aunty showed their real face...they told them that how they killed his parents.. after knowing everything kook tried to go to the police but his uncle and aunt locked him in his own house...and then they made kook forcefully sign the property papers by blackmailing him by showing his parents photo...and one day when he tried to run away...his aunt Mrs Lee burnt his legs..hands back and his whole body and from that day.. kook's torture started...first 3 months he used to cry so much but after 3 months he became emotionless...infront of everyone...he used to cry infront of the painting of taehyung which he made...his uncle and aunt didn't even give his parents photo to him..they tore the photo in front of him...he was depressed to the extent that he start hallucinating that taehyung is searching for him..and one day he will come and take him from here...they shifted to the another city.. by using kook's parents money... kook was just hoping that one day tae will come again..only this hope kept him alive till now....
(Flashback over)
.
.
Present...
At marriage day...
Kook was sitting on the chair with a blank look on his face...that's when his aunt came and throw some clothes on his face...
M.l:- wear it...and get ready...
She said and left from there...after sometime Jennie entered inside the room..she smirked looking at kook.. she came towards him and said...
J:- hey useless boy!! Do you know..I am really feeling pity for you..you are going to marry i mean you are getting sold to the great mafia king V..and I heard about him...he is the most cruel mafia..and moreover.. nobody knows how he looks as he always cover his face with a mask... I think he is 40-50 yrs old man...hahahah poor jungkook
She said and left the room while laughing...kook was still sitting on the chair looking in the mirror with a blank look on his face...
Kook:- i don't know I am going to be alive or not... I'll die rather than giving my body to someone other than you... please come soon taetae... Your kook is waiting for you..i know you are searching for me...come soon otherwise your kook will die...
.
.
TBC...
Next episode...
P:- do you Jeon jungkook take Kim V as your lawfully wedded husband??
.
.
Kook:- t-tae