13

Death is like being poisoned and killing someone is being under alcohol. Arshia was remorseless by now that she had to kill people for her own sake. People killed my parents for their greed, so I also equally deserve the license to do so. Tracking Sourav Singh down was tough for her because it was in a whole different country. She only knew how Sourav Singh looked like and nothing more about him.
"I've often heard Pragati aunty say that he is better than Shravan in many terms", she said while she stalked his profile for the umpteenth time on Instagram.
"There is always a depth between apparent and reality", Abhimanyu said.
"Sometimes they can be same", she said.
"Sometimes", he said. They were scrolling through news channels on the television about some update. It is then announced that the ambiguous matters having dissolved momentarily, Shravan had decided to set up another campaign and this time, he would come with documented proofs about his post-election plans. Suddenly, Arshia got a call from her sister.
"Hello didi, calling early in the morning?", she said. Rafeen rarely dialled her. It had been only two times that they ever talked on phone after she had shared her number with her recently.
"You need to be quick little sister, Ghanendra and family is leaving for the US. We need to stop them", she said. They'd be away from all the commotion in India and meanwhile promote themselves digitally or by secondary sources (people) of their organisation for the elections and probably be back on the election day. That was all it took for Arshia to be determined to stop them. By killing their dear son. After the call ended, she suggested Abhimanyu for a contract killing by someone of American acquaintance but Abhimanyu knew no one in the US.
"I do work a corporate job that secures my rent and livelihood but it isn't some high-tech known all around the world. I don't even know half the world map!", Abhimanyu fussed.
"I am completely relied on you for executing my plan", Arshia said, perturbed about being able to do nothing.
"Is that all I am? A pawn for you?", Abhimanyu felt a little pang in his heart while Arshia's heart sank on his words.
She got on her knees and hugged him tightly.
"At the end of all of this, I want to stay with you forever. Wherever you say", she said, breaking the hug. Abhimanyu made her sit on his lap and caressed her neck and shoulder while holding her waist tightly. They kept staring into each other's eyes.
"I promise to never leave you alone. Neither will I hide anything from you not you will", she said, keeping her arms on his sturdy shoulders. He was speechless.
"I will never lie to you", he said.
"Never hide anything too, ok?".
He merely nodded and smiled.

Arshia was sure about one thing. She had the art of murdering with any tactic whatsoever. If she couldn't kill Sourav with her bare hands or by someone else, she had one person who could kill him.
Sourav himself.
"How will you cause him to take his own life? I mean killing was okay but this is rather too brutal", he said.
"We can't call him to India this soon before the Saxenas have their bags packed. Secondly, we can't contact anyone to kill him easily", she said.
"Can I try this one?", Abhimanyu curled his lips, observing Arshia's expression.
"What? Instigate him for self-immolation?". He nodded sheepishly.
"I doubt this. You are too gentle hearted to do so", she said so because she did not want his soul to be dirty just because hers had been sold to the devils. Yet, she gave him a chance to prove himself.

~

Sourave Singh: online
Sourav: Hello, do I know you?

It's not your fault if a parasite lives
on you for years without you even knowing :) :Arshia

Sourav: What do you want?

I want you, Sourav :Arshia

She glanced at Abhimanyu and bit her lip in an apologetic manner. His face was stern but he bore everything anyway. He was glad Sourav was getting killed and this was just a honey trap.