Chapter 43: The New Goetia Rider (part 1)

Start from the beginning

Then, as they gathered at the statue, Jezebel and Sunset looked at each other nervously. Ever since CJ had saved them both in Limbo, they felt pretty ashamed of themselves. Sunset had ran away from Equestria, and her studies, after she didn't become princess as fast as she hoped. And Jezebel possessed Sunset with an amulet, and taken over her body, soul, and her life. Earlier, she destroyed that amulet for good, never to possess anyone again.

Jezebel: I... guess I owe you an apology?

Sunset Shimmer: *sigh* Yeah... Don't worry about it. I'm still just... trying to forget about that experience.

Jezebel: Yeah...

Then, Charlie approached them both, and placed her hands on Sunset's right shoulder, and one on Jezebel's left shoulder, while giving a kind smile.

Charlie: It's gonna' be fine, you two. Sunset, things might get tough here at CHS, but never give up on learning all about friendship. Just like CJ never gives up on us. And Jezebel, you're always welcome at my hotel. The doors will always be open for you, whenever you're ready.

Sunset shed a small tear from her left eye, and smiled. Jezebel nodded her head in reply.

Sunset Shimmer: *sniff* Thanks... Charlie.

Jezebel: *sigh* Yeah, thanks. I'll... come by soon.

This made Charlie grin, and nodded, as she walked back to her friends. Then, Jezebel nervously offered her hand to Sunset in friendship.

Jezebel: Umm... friends?

At first, Sunset didn't know whether to say yes to that, or kindly decline it. But, she wanted to learn about friendship, and how it feels. So, she smiled, and shook her hand.

Sunset Shimmer: Friends.

To Jezebel, it felt pretty good to be friends with a unicorn in human form. Then, with a final wave goodbye, Jezebel disappeared into thin air, to wherever she can clear her head. Sunset could see that everyone else were hugging Twilight, preparing to leave for Equestria with Spike.

Twilight Sparkle: You'll look out for her, won't you?

Rarity: Of course we will. Although, I do expect some sort of apology for last spring's debacle. But, then again, she was possessed.

Sunset Shimmer: *sigh* Don't worry. I have a feeling I'll be handing out a lot of apologies.

Rainbow Dash: It'll be okay, Sunset. We'll always have your back.

Sunset smiled at that. These girls are willing to teach her all about friendship, and they'll be there for her. Spike looked at the moon in the night sky, and saw it was about time to leave.

Spike: We better get going, Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: Right.

Twilight turned to face the Hu-Mane 5, and started to tear a bit.

Twilight Sparkle: I know we've only been friends for a short time, but I'm gonna miss all of you so much. I hope to see you all again one day.

Then, she turned to face CJ, Octavia, and Charlie.

Twilight Sparkle: Even you guys. I may not know where this "Hell" is... and I don't think I wanna' know. *chuckle*

The four of them chuckled at that bit.

Twilight Sparkle: But, now that I know that you all can travel between worlds, we hope you'll take the time to visit us in Equestria. Maybe we can learn from each other.