𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔰 (FEM! reader)

Начните с самого начала

As i got inside, the bell rung, making me deadpan at the fact i didn't even get a chance yet to look around. People rushed past me and i got nudged by some blonde girl "Move it, Newbie!" and entitled sounding girl said, sounding around my age. I picked up my book and looked at the girl in slight anger "God. Well this is going to be fun isn't it.." i muttered.

Suddenly, a hand reached out in front of mine and i looked up at the person. He was a boy, with black hair and dyed cyan tips and a pretty calm vibe to him "Here," i shook myself from my trance and took his hand "Thank you.." "It's no problem. That was Chloé. Probably not best to get on her bad side, but she pretty much dislikes everyone," he laughed a little.

"I'm Luka Couffaine, and you?" "It's nice to meet you, Luka. My name is Y/N L/N. I'm new, clearly" i said "You're british?" he asked and i nodded "Thats cool" he replied softly and i smiled at the boy. I glanced at the paper that my mum had given me the night before, it was my timetable, i looked up at the boy and hesitantly asked "Uhm..If you don't mind, could you show me where i can find Miss Bustiers class?" i asked quietly. The boy nodded and with the hand he held, he guided me to the class.

TIME SKIP

I've been here now for 4 days, Luka and i have became really great friends, so, clearly, his friends became mine..Or most did.
One girl, Marinette, everytime i interact with her she seems almost...Tense. Or as if she's pissed at me for some reason.
maybe there's something i don't know?

I was sitting at our usual table for lunch, talking with Luka, Rose and Juleka mainly about their band, Kitty Section, they then told me that Marinette had made their costumes, i then turn to Marinette "You made the costumes for Kitty Section? Luka shown me those! They were very good Marinette! You should be pro—" "I am proud." she replied pretty irritatedly, which made me cower a bit. i looked down, i felt a bit embarrassed as the table suddenly grew quiet, Luka looks at me and notices this and takes my hand, leading me outside the room.

"Are you okay, N/N?" i looked at Luka with a smile "Yeah, Im fine just..Marinette seems to have a problem with me— Is she usually like that or..?" Luka shakes his head "No..It's weird, she's never really like that," he replies, seeming confused himself. "Has anything happened between you two? maybe she's jealous?" i ask softly. He looks at me and placed his hand on my shoulder with a soft smile.

"Listen, Marinette is like you, sweet. She plays a good tune like you do, but the tune wavers when you speak to me. We used to date a bit ago, but she broke up with me. I'm sure it was hard on both me and her. She's probably a bit sensitive about the whole thing- but i can promise you," his hand moved to take mine "She'll change, i promise you that." i froze, looking up at him "I.." i took a minute to think, a small blush rose on my face but i quickly ignored it and smiled "Yeah..Hopefully so!" i said cheerfully, which made Luka and i giggle as we walk back to the table.

I could see Marinette flare up a bit again, but calm herself down. I should probably ask Alya or Rose for Marrinette's number, so i can try to salvage a friendship and apologize for whatever i've done.

I asked Rose, and she luckily gave me Marinettes number, but i didn't want to do it alone..

Soon it was our final lesson of the day and me and Luka was seated beside each other at the back. I was thinking about asking him for the help but couldn't gather up the courage to ask, so instead, i used my tablet to write it down and nudged him, showing him the screen. He takes the tablet gently, replying back and handing it back "Of course Y/N, come to the ship at 4" he wrote down. I smiled at him, he smiled back before looking back down at his tablet and me at mine.

TIME SKIP

I texted my mum that i may be home a little later as i'm going to visit Luka, luckily she gave me the okay. I then made my way over to Luka's ship, id never visited him or Juleka before on this ship, so it was fun to visit were Kitty Section rehearsed and where Luka and Juleka lived. I hesitantly boarded the ship, seeing Luka walk towards me with a smile from the inside of the ship "Hi, Y/N, come on in," he said, i smile and follow him to his room.

"So, you wanted help to message Marinette right?" I nod "Well, there's not really much i can do otherwise it won't be you. But be yourself. Try to get to the problem and find a solution" he said, making me frowned "And that'll hopefully work..?" he smiles and nods "Hopefully, but i know Marinette, she'll understand" i sigh and smile "Alright.." I pull out my phone and press on her recently made contact.

This hang out with Luka was calming, fun, if i may say, and im very thankful for Luka..If it wasn't for him, i don't think i would've been able to ask Marinette about what's going on, but he helped me gather up the courage to ask and it went well!
I reassured Marinette that i have no intentions to date Luka..
I wish that was true..
I really wish it was.

I had gotten home from Luka's about 20 minutes ago and all i can think about is the lie i told Marinette. Of course i felt bad- it was weighing down on me..It feels horrible to lie but it felt like i had to..To sort everything out..

NARRATORS POV

"A girl full of regrets, interesting," Hawkmoth gawked, holding his hand out. A white, purified butterfly entered his hand and he cupped his over hand over it, using his powers to make it an akuma. He let it fly to you "Fly away my little akuma, and akumatize that troubled soul!"

The akuma flew to where Y/N lay, hitting her phone. A glow casted over her eyes, a purple butterfly outlining it "Guiltram, i am Hawkmoth. You feel bad over something you can't control, so i'm giving you the power to do so to others" Hawkmoths voice boomed "..Yes, Hawkmoth.." A purple glow bubbled, engulfing her over..

Guiltram leaves her building, rushing over to the front of the Eiffel Tower.

"Haaahhh! It's not fair! If i have to feel guilty then everyone should to!" Her voice boomed!

TIME SKIP

Ladybug and Chat Noir was fighting Guiltram near the Lourve "Chat! Distract her! I think we need some help," Ladybug asked Chat, leaping away to get a companion.

"Luka!" Ladybug called out. Luka perked up, turning and looking at Ladybug, who held out a box, the one that held his miraculous "You need me?" "We need you to go back in time, one wrong move with Guiltram and she can ruin this ending." Ladybug informs, Luka nods "Okay, Ladybug."

WOOOOOOO MY FIRST ONESHOT DONE!

1950+ WORDS NFNFMSMSKS

I KNOW I LEFT IT AT A CLIFF HANGER BUT I GENERALLY DONT KNOWOW WHERE TO GO FROM HERE 😭
ILY ALL BYE 💙💙