"Hey Steve... let's get some dinner."

I narrowed my eyes and looked back down at Luna.

"Shuri is going to keep an eye on her, you need a break – I know you don't want to but you know that it would be good for you to come outside, get something to eat..."

I knew he was right, I knew it, but I it was just so hard to walk away from my infant, she was so tiny and vulnerable.

I knew that I was stronger than this – and to take better care of her I would need to take care of myself, with a sigh I straightened up, walking over to Bucky I looked down at Shuri.

"Please get me if anything goes wrong...please."

"Of course, take some time for yourself, she is in good hands." She put her hand on my arm with reassurance, still feeling a little uncomfortable I walked out of the room, with Bucky.

{One Hour Later}

I ate another sandwich, we had gone to a tiny diner in town, to get outside and away from the building, that first breath of fresh air was rejuvenating, I was happy they finally pulled away.

I had eaten about four sandwiches at this point. Bucky only ate two, and he hadn't said anything, just his quiet comfort, letting me just be myself.

"Damn why haven't I been eating?" I muttered more to myself, but still Bucky answered.

"Stress and worry."

I scoffed. "That is an understatement."

My com device beeped and I opened it, before could answer it T'Challa came into running fast pace into café, pulling the door so hard I thought it was going to break off.

"Come quick the two of you... now."

We both stood up, he didn't say anything just ran and we both followed, whatever it was it was urgent, we were taking back to the medical bay – I worried that something had happened to Luna.

My anxiety spiked to a dangerous level and I had to move faster.

--- Loki's Point of View ---

{TVA – headquarters}

"You're looking much better – so much better; how do you feel?"

I walk out of the room wearing a TVA outfit we had given her, she turned a rather icy gaze at me, eyes narrowed, and seriousness set in her jaw that I had never seen.

"Where is my daughter Loki...I remember giving birth to her, every painful near-death moment...why the fuck isn't she with me or near me?"

I knew that I looked guilty, she took a deep breath, I really could feel the anger radiating off of her, almost like lava waves.

"Loki...where is Luna?"

"She is with her father, safe."

"You...you took her from me and gave her to him – without asking me?"

I knew that she would be upset, but I had never seen her this upset, getting out a TEMPAD I opened a time door.

"It's safe for you to go back."

She walked forward and was about to walk thought the door.

"We are not done dealing with all that has happened with this Loki, you have lied to me about so many things..."

"I understand that, and you are fair in your assessment, but go be with Steve and your daughter for now, your daughter needs her mother – and Steve needs you."