Chapter 2

Walking into the Shooting Star (Name) rounded around the bar counter to go in the back, leaving the sopping water man standing by the bar waiting for her to return. "HERE!" he catches the blur of clothes quickly looking over at the small female who stood there smiling holding a pair of ripped jean shorts, and stark black tank top. " You get the bathroom since there is only one, ok." He looked at her neutral and one brow raised, "And where will you change? As it looks there is only one bathroom here. What are you going to do, strip in the back to change?" His lips curl into a smirk as he thought of the fact that (Name) would get embarrassed. "Yup! I do it all the time!" she smiles at him proudly. "GAH?!" he steps back confused at to the young girl in front of him. Completely ok with changing in the back when anyone can walk in on her. "Interesting (Name)-ya." turning around he heads to the bathroom entering it to change. Smiling at herself she hurriedly goes in the back and quickly changes into the dry clothes before she can get cold. Walking back out to the bar she starts the routine of opening the place up for the new faces of pirates that would come in soon. Looking up at the polar bear she pats the bar table signaling for him to come sit there while she worked. " You look so fluffy and you are very nice. What is your name? Mine is (Name)!" beaming at the fluffy polar bear she could see the hint of a soft pink around his muzzle, "Bepo. My name is Bepo. Thank you you are very nice too." Nodding her head she smiles and goes back to setting up for the opening. "Here ya go Bepo. Don't worry about paying for this one ok," placing a fish in front of the big bear winking at him. Bepo looks down at her and smiles nodding in appreciation picking up the fish to start munching on the tail end first.

"Dangit! Luffy now we lost her!" huffing out a breath the man with the orange hat looked at the boy with the straw hat. "Not my fault your too slow Ace," luffy casually said picking his nose in the process. Shaking his head the green hair man looks at the two fighting and feels a hand on his shoulder looking over his shoulder one of the crew mates was catching his breath. "You ok there Usopp? And where the hell is Franky now?" "SUPER!" Usopp looks over to see that Franky, the blue hair cyborg, watching the fight between Luffy and Ace happen. "R-right there Zoro," he points at Franky. Looking over he sees that Usopp was for once telling the truth, but who couldn't if the cyborg yelled his continuous catch phase. "Oi Luffy!" Zoro words made the rubber man stop and get punched in the face by his older brother. "Yea Zoro?...OWIE! ACE!" Zoro and Usopp sigh at their captains delayed reaction on getting hit. "Shouldn't we head to the meeting spot like Nami said? Or do you want her to hit ya again like at the last island." Luffy looking at his first mate nodded in understanding, and smiles at his brother "Well, got to go! Meat!" and again with the running he went down to the docks with Zoro, Usopp, and Franky behind him talking about food and drinks. Ace sighed smiling walking the same direction, "Guess we are in the same bar huh."

The girls smiling and laughing about the spectacle that they just saw, " Wow someone must of played tag of something with Luffy. Thought he was gonna ram the poor sucker down! Strange isn't it huh Robin?" The dark hair lady smiled at the reddette that could say she knew what was going on before it could happen. "Well Nami, Luffy does get that way with Usopp and Chopper. Maybe he met a new friend or a old one that he missed." Shrugging Nami smiled and looked ahead so she wouldn't fall down walking. "Huh! Oh CHOPPER! SANJI!" Robin looking down saw their blonde, women driven, french cook Sanji. Also their doctor Chopper who was in his normal reindeer form instead of his small one carrying bags on his back, most likely supplies for the infirmary. "NAMI! ROBIN!" the cook swirled up to the girls with little pink hearts floating around him, "You both look so pretty. Oh! Let me take your bags." Sanji took the girls bags for them smiling in a love struck daze. "H-HEY! Sanji you jerk don't leave me!" Chopper ran up to catch the girls and him panting a bit. "Hmm maybe we should head to the bar that we were all meeting up at since it is getting close to lunch," Nami mused thinking about how this would cost a lot of beri because of the captains appetite. Walking down to the docks thinking they heard a all too familiar yell "Meat!" sighing they went around the corner to see their rubber captain running down to the bar followed by the rest of the crew. "Nami! Sanji! Robin! Chopper!" the rubber man came to a stop smiling at them "Ready for food?" the crew laughed at their captain for his silly question and the way he goes about it. "Huh whats so funny?"

Looking around the town Marco sighed " Hey Thatch! See old fire fist any where?" the said Thatch looked over at his pineapple haired friend smiling, "Nope." "Wha? Don't give me that you pompadoured chef I know you saw him cause you ran off when you heard the words fight from a crowd." Thatch just chuckled at his friend and fellow commander. He starts walking his way down to the bar, "If we know Ace, which we do, since it is almost lunch he should be eating at the bar we are to meet at right?" Marco sighing and nods "Yea I guess your right-yoi." Walking down they start to see some of their crew heading down to the bar to get something to eat, "Wonder if Pops will show?" Thatch murmured out loud. Shrugging his shoulders Marco did not know either. As the group walked closer they looked up and saw Ace walking down to the bar, "ACE!" turning around Ace looked confused, looking around he finally saw his friends and crew. Smiling he waved at them laughing. Catching up to the orange hat friend Thatch was the first to talk since Marco could go sometimes over board on Ace. "So how was exploring this place? Anything interesting happen?" Ace smiled wider if that was possible for a man, but he pulled it off well. "Yea! There is this girl and she would be great for the crew plus as Pops daughter," Ace began to tell them about the adventure of the girl about meeting her while he and Luffy were fighting all the way to them running after her. "Hopefully we can see her again right!" shaking his head Marco looked at Thatch to help with their excited friend, but saw amusement on his face. "Fire fist lets get in the bar already ok?" pushing their friend to the building were the straw hats waited also.

Shachi and Penguin looked around for the girl they saw sighing. "Wish we followed her now Penguin?" looking over at his friend whose hat said his name and covered his eyes taking in the nod. Sighing Shachi says with a nod, "Come on we need to get to the bar before Captain has us again." Shuddering at the thought both boys headed to the bar. Walking closer they see both pirate crews Straw Hats and Whitebeards they wondered if maybe this bar was a popular meeting spot. Walking closer they wave to the Straw Hats since their crews knew each other, "Hey Shachi! Penguin! Did you guys see that girl?" Looking at the rubber captain both boys shook their head no. Looking around it seemed that everyone had the same idea, food. Looking around Robin smiles and asks,

"So..... who goes in first?"