Chapter 5

When I woke up, I felt weird. Different somehow. I didn't know where I was or truly anything about myself. I got up and a dog walked up to me. He put his hand out and I did the same.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm DogDay"  He introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you DogDay, I'm-" I cut myself off.

"You're who?" He asked.

"I- I don't know," I answered.

DogDay just smiled, "Don't worry, I'll help you figure it out," He said.

"Alright," I said.

"Are you a new toy?" He asked.

"I- I think," I answered.

"Alright! follow me," DogDay said.

We walked around what seemed to be the playhouse, but I wasn't 100% sure. DogDay kept checking around us, I wasn't sure why though. It made me feel weird, like someone was watching us.

"Why do you keep checking around us?" I asked.

"I want to make sure CatNap isn't here," He answered.

"Who's CatNap?" I asked further.

"He worships this thing called The Prototype. The Prototype claims he's gonna free all of the toys, but I don't  believe him," DogDay explained.

"So what does that have to do with us?" I questioned.

"CatNap kills all who don't agree with the Prototype, so me and the other Smiling Critters are going to stop him. Wanna help?" He asked.

I thought for a bit before answering, "I'm in," I said.

"But first we're gonna need to give you a name," DogDay said.

I thought for a bit, trying to remember anything from before when It finally clicked.

"Undead Muffin!" I said.

"Alright, Undead it is them," DogDay replied.

We walked out of the Playhouse and into the school where we found a Phoenix. DogDay walked up to her and woke her up. She jumped up and stared at me and DogDay confused.

"Hi, I'm DogDay, and over there is Undead," DogDay introduced.

I waved at her. She got up and DogDay explained how we were going to stop the prototype together. She agreed to join as long as she didn't hurt anyone. We continued to The Lab, which felt familiar for some reason. We walked into a back room and found a blue wolf. I went over and woke him up. He was very groggy but was able to stand up.  We, again, explained the prototype thing and how we were gonna stop him. The wolf agreed as well.

"Well how we need to know you twos names," DogDay said.

The Phoenix thought for a while, "Fifi!" she said.

"I like it!" I said.

The wolf kept thinking for a little longer when Fifi jumped in, "Progaming!" She said.

"Hm, Progaming, I like it!" Progaming said.

"Alright, Progaming it is!" DogDay said.

"Hey quick question," Fifi said.

"Yes?" DogDay said.

"How did we become, well yeah know, giant toys?" Fifi asked.

"Umm, how do I put this," DogDay started, "You're kind of dead."

"I'M WHAT-?" Fifi asked, fearfully.

"Well not really, they just took out your organs and nerves and other things your body needs to function and put them in the toys you now control," DogDay explained.

"Was that suppose to make it better?" I checked.

"We don't have time for that, we need to find a way to stop the prototype, got it," DogDay said.

We all nodded and started to walk around. We walked back to Home Sweet Home upon Fifi's request. Once we entered I felt a strange presents. Maybe it was another Toy we could help. But sadly I was wrong. Instead a Shark walks up behind us. DogDay pulled out a pipe and pointed it at her. She didn't look to fazed by it however.

"Who are you?" DogDay asked.

"I'm Starfire," She answered.

"Who are you with?" DogDay questioned further.

"I'm sorry. Is that any of your business?" She asked back.

"Well I'm Fifi! That's Undead, The wolf is Progaming, and the wolf is DogDay," Fifi said.

"Um, cool?" Starfire replied.

Fifi and Starfire just stared at each other for a while after that. It was kind of weird. After what felt like forever, Star spoke up.

"Leah?" She asked.

"Who's Leah?" Fifi asked back.

Don't you remember? You forced me to be your roommate," Star explained

Then a purple cat walked out and placed his hand on Star's shoulder.

"Come on Star, we should go..." He said trailed off, while looking at DogDay.

"CatNap," DogDay said angrily.

"Heretic," CatNap replied in a similar tone.

CatNap and Starfire then walked up before Fifi shouted something.

"LORELAI!" She shouted.