Such an outcome should have been impossible. Slowly rising to his feet,

he turned to Gojo with a question in mind.

Megumi: "What happened to Sukuna? I lost track,"  

Gojo: "He's not there anymore. Yuji has taken over him now," Gojo responded.

Megumi still wore a puzzled expression on how Saitama able to fight againts Sukuna.

Megumi: "And Saitama? Did he knock him out?"

Gojo: "Presumably. All I know is that they caused more damage than I anticipated. But hey, we've got a powerhouse on our hands. Let's harness it while it's still fresh," Gojo replied.

Together, Megumi and Gojo raced toward Yuji's location.

Arriving on the scene, they found Saitama standing over Yuji, appearing perplexed. He turned to face Gojo and Megumi, gesturing toward Yuji.

Saitama: "I think he's injured pretty badly," Saitama remarked. Megumi rolled his eyes, surveying the demolished buildings.

Megumi: "You don't say," Megumi deadpanned. Gojo picked up Yuji and then looked at Saitama with a plane expression.

Gojo: "I don't know where you got your strength from, but this is more than enough for your acceptance into our Jujutsu society. Congrats," Gojo announced, patting Saitama on the back.

Megumi couldn't help but feel a twinge of concern.

Megumi(thought): "Is Sensei jealous? No, it can't be. Saitama might be strong, but Gojo Sensei is in another league. There is no doubt that Saitama will easily surpass Grade 1 and even Special Grade for Curses... but Sensei? No, he still above Saitama in leagues. Even though Saitama did beat Sukuna but that was only 1 Finger."

"Before we go, what do you think I should do with Yuji?" Gojo said.

Megumi:"I mean... I wouldn't want him to die, but under Jujutsu regulations, he'll have to be executed anyway," Megumi pointed out.

Saitama frowned, then approached Megumi.

Saitama: "No one is being executed," Saitama declared.

Megumi raised his eyebrows.

"T-that's not for you to decide," Megumi responded.

He half-expected Saitama to throw a punch, given the circumstances.Saitama sighed, as if finding the tension puzzling.

"Why are you so tense? I'm not going to hurt you," he reassured, though Megumi's mind was racing with thoughts.

Megumi(thoughts): "You idiot. Why wouldn't I be tense around a stranger with no cursed energy that defeated a potential Special Grade curse, and who isn't even a Jujutsu Sorcerer?".Gojo intervened thoughtfully.

Gojo: "You know, Megumi-how about we see what the higher-ups say about this before we immediately go to the execution solution? I'll have a talk with Yuji first," he suggested.

Megumi pondered the idea for a moment, then nodded in reluctant agreement.

Megumi: "Just do whatever you can to keep him alive... for now," Megumi conceded.Saitama, who seemed somewhat oblivious to the gravity of the situation around him and scratched his head and ask a question.

Saitama:  "so the kid isn't gonna be executed "

Megumi: "Did you not lesson to our conversation  or hear a single word we say?

Saitama merely just look befuddled and shrugs it off.

walked beside Gojo as he carried Yuji through the streets.

Megumi: "Sensei," he began, "I have to admit, Saitama is strong, but he doesn't have the brains at all. How can he even be a teacher or student? I mean, what are we going to teach him? Moves? Techniques? Cursed tools? Zenin Senpai is a master at those, and what will Saitama need them for?".

Gojo considered Megumi's concerns, even though he had his own reservations.

Gojo: "Saitama has no cursed energy. We don't even know if he can see cursed spirits or not, but all that can be solved, just like how we handled that case for Maki. Plus we can make Saitama help others in training fighting strong curse spirits.

Megumi:"But... Sensei, Saitama is a random guy. What if he's...like a Spy or a Curs--".

Gojo: "A cursed spirit? He has no cursed energy...and no he wouldn't be a spy because if he was a spy, I can when someone is a Spy he is not a spy".

Megumi: "Look, I don't trust...him cause someone just randomly fall from the sky out of nowhere and doesn't have any injury and can take down a Special grade Curse without fighting much effort".

Gojo: "Stop worrying too much, Megumi. Right now, we'll focus on setting things straight and taking of Yuji, then after that we'll worry about Saitama. Got it? Also, make sure those two kids get some help and take them to a hospital or their home . Don't want to leave them lying there." Gojo replied.

Megumi let out a frustrated grunt and gave a annoyed face.

Megumi: "Yes... Sensei," he reluctantly agreed.

He turned around to catch Saitama in the act of sniffing his armpits.

Megumi: "This guy is a idiot and a clown".

(No One's POV)
Yuji woke up with a loud snap. Someone had snapped their fingers. Who was it? His eyes were blurred out due to the previous transition he had from Sukuna. When everything finally came clear, he saw Gojo Sensei sitting on a chair, staring at him with a smile still wearing his blindfold on his head.

Gojo: "Wake yet?" Gojo ask with a Smile that is also looks like a smirk.

Yuji took deep breaths. His heart was accelerating at a rate that he couldn't control.

Gojo: "Relax. Just you and me. Shall we get started?" Gojo asked.

Yuji: "Started on what?". Yuji ask in confusion

Gojo: "The reason why your execution was suspended." Gojo replied. Yuji gasped.

Yuji: "Suspended! Damn it, what situation did I get myself into!".

Gojo: "I guess I'll take that as a yes. For starters, you ate a Special Grade Curse artifact...Ryomen Sukuna's finger. We have six of them in our possession. I'm even holding one in my hand right now." Gojo took one of the cursed fingers. He let it go and suddenly it went flying to the wall, creating a massive dent.

Gojo: "As you can see, they're pretty much indestructible, which makes them hard to seal properly.Sukuna was originally a human who was so strong that he died to live on as a cursed spirit..."

Yuji(shouts): "And I ATE ONE OF HIS FINGERS!"

Gojo: "Ryomen Sukuna has twenty fingers in total because he has four arms. I guess mathematically we can assume that right now he has been deduced to only 5% of his total power."

Yuji: "Well...shit..."

Gojo: "Of course, that's just going on simple math, not including any techniques he would have up his sleeve. Anyway, the higher-ups were arguing like children about how they're going to let you face the consequences of your actions. They had two options: one, kill you now, or, kill you when you've obtained all of Sukuna's fingers, which I guess they would think I am responsible for. I proposed the second option, which suspended your sentence. Any questions?"

Yuji felt like squeezing his brains out.

Yuji: "I...fucked up." Yuji said. Gojo sighed.
Gojo: "Well, based on the knowledge I have, they were probably thinking about the second option even before I proposed it, which is why we considered making you a Jujutsu Sorcerer. With your power to easily control Sukuna, we can come up with a plan to destroy him for good."

Yuji: "Are you indirectly saying that the only reason I'm alive right now is because I can control Sukuna...?"

Gojo:"Hey, it is what it is."

Yuji bit his lips and have a worried expression.

You're a strong boy, Yuji, help people. Don't end up like me...

His grandpa's words filled him with pity.

Can I even help people? Now that Sukuna has taken me as a vessel. I might as well commit suicide.

Yuji: "I'll do whatever I need to do to settle this." Yuji replied. Gojo got up from his chair.

Gojo: "Guess it's settled then. Any other questions?" Gojo asked.

Yuji: "What happened to Megumi and Saitama?" Yuji asked

TO BE CONTINUED...

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT, I DID THIS IN MY FREE TIME TO SPARE, CAUSE I WAS BORED SO I THOUGHT WHY NOT MAKE THE PART 2 OF MY STORY'('-').OOPPSS WRONG NUMBER OF PART.....I'M REALLY TIRED F#4&