Chapter 11: Origin Part 3

Começar do início

I then raised my hands, ready to hold and crush the 3 heads of this lowly existence. However, before I could do so, a voice called out to me.

???: "Enough." I then turned around to see a gigantic dragon approaching us, its light blue scales glimmered as its elegant body and golden eyes faced us, bearing into our soul. This was Veldanava-sama in his dragon form.

Seeing him, I immediately bowed in front of him. He then landed on the ground. His divinity was unmatched. This is who you call a god, not some weak giant who is overconfident in his abilities.

Rimuru: 'Wait, the order! I forgot!' It seems that Veldanava-sama knew this would happen, so he decided to come here to stop me from killing the giant. How marvelous! Veldanava-sama knows everything.

Rimuru: "I'm sorry, Veldanava-sama. I forgot about your order. This incompetent servant of yours is ready to be severely punished." I then awaited the punishment from my lord as he reverted to his human form. However, instead of telling me my punishment, he simply patted my head instead.

Veldanava: "Don't worry. He's still alive, isn't he? So there won't be a problem." He responded. Veldanava-sama is too merciful. Had he not been there, I would have certainly defied his orders.

He then faced the lowlife, whose 3 heads simply stared at him in shock. He then unleashed a part of his aura, causing him to flinch.

Veldanava: "You lost to my subordinate, so it would be only right that you submit to me, correct?" He asked him. However, the fearful expression of the giant's face which had platinum-green hair changed into that of anger.

Ashura: "Never! I will not stop till I destroy this world!" He replied angrily and tried to spit on Veldanava-sama's face. However, before the spit could land on him, I caught it before vanishing it from existence.

Rimuru: "You dare spit on Veldanava-sama!?" I was then about to devour him using [Belzebuth] but I was immediately stopped by a menacing voice.

Veldanava: "Rimuru." His voice sent a shiver down my spine. I then immediately bowed again.

Rimuru: "I'm sorry, Veldanava-sama! Please state my punishment!" I stated with tears in my eyes. How can I possibly defy my lord, especially while he's in front of me.

Veldanava: "*Sigh*, relax, I'm not going to punish you." He responded. My admiration for Veldanava-sama has increased another hundred-fold! He then faced the giant again.

Veldanava: "Very well. You forced my hand." He then raised his hand which suddenly caused the giant to be enveloped in a bright light. After a while, the light settled, revealing 3 beings. Each being represented by one of the giant's heads.

The first one had dark-blue hair, blue eyes, a white robe (kind of), and a massive build. He was the one who mainly did all the talking, and was clearly the main head.

 The second one, who tried to spit on Veldanava-sama, had spiky platinum-green hair, a lean build, an orange cloth covering most of his upper body along with light purple trousers

The last one, who was quite throughout the entire situation, had nothing very remarkable other than purple eyes and hair, along with yellowish skin.

(A.N: Please don't mind the quality if it's bad. 🥺)

The giant's eyes widened considerably as they looked at their new bodies. They seemed horrified at what happened to them.

Green-haired giant: "Wha...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO US!?!?!?!?" He asked with a loud tone, his expression betraying horror and sorrow.

Veldanava: "You refused to co-operate, so I decided to split you into 3 beings. From now on, the blue-haired giant will be Dagruel, the purple-haired one will be Glassord, and you shall be known as Fenn." The giants then glowed a bit, receiving some of Veldanava-sama's magicules after being named.

Rimuru: 'Hmph! These three should consider themselves lucky to experience the same joy as I did - being bestowed with a name by Veldanava-sama.'

Dagruel: "Dagruel...it feels as if this name has been engrossed into my soul." He remarked, seeming a little spaced out after the whole incident.

Glassord: "Same...here..."

Fenn: "Just because you gave us names doesn't mean we'll back down from our goal!" This ungrateful piece of-

Veldanava: "I'll give you about a week to decide. Either stop walking in this path for destruction and live peacefully or be erased from this world. Come, Rimuru. We're leaving." Saying this, both he and I decided to teleport away. It's best for them to choose the former option as the latter means certain death for them.

Dagruel is a smart man according to my analysis, so I'm sure that he will choose to surrender than fight back. However, I can't say the same for the other two. Glassord might choose the same option as Dagruel, considering his quiet demeanor, but it's most likely that Fenn would retaliate as he was the only one who was acting aggressive even after Ashura was split into 3.

Rimuru: 'Hmmm, let's see what their decision is.'

_________________________________________________________________________

(2612 words)

Hey guys, Author-kun here,

Sorry for the late upload, I was busy with school work and some other project.

Anyway, the fate of the giants will be revealed in the next chapter as well as another event which many of you may already know.

I hope you all liked this chapter.

Till next time, see you later.