2|two

Tora'lei Taylor📍 Taylor Residence  Saturday, 3:27 p

Tora'lei Taylor
📍 Taylor Residence
Saturday, 3:27 p.m.

Tora laid in her bed scrolling through Pinterest on her laptop. Halloween was coming up soon and she was trying to find some costume ideas for her and Lora. They dressed up together every year and ate every time.

Usually Lora would look for ideas for their costumes since she liked scary things a little more than Tora did. They would have scary or creative costumes every year but this year was different. Lora said they should step out of their comfort zone a little and actually dress cute or sexy.

That's where Tora came in. Her style was always unique and she wore the prettiest outfits. So lora trusted her cousin to find them something sexy and top tier so they could serve at the Halloween parties they planned to go to.

After scrolling for a while she got bored not really finding anything she liked for them. She closed her laptop just as her phone dinged making her pick it up.

Gang'Nem

Double d🤲🏾
Yooo my hearts

Dot dot🫵🏾
Wassgood gang

Heyy

Other half👩🏾‍❤️‍👩🏽
Wagwannnnnn

This bitch😂😂

Double d🤲🏾
Y'all tryna slide to my crib??

Dot dot🫵🏾
We smoking?

Double d🤲🏾
Duh nigga why you think I asked...

Other half👩🏾‍❤️‍👩🏽
That's all you had to say,
Toto my car or yours?

Yours, I don't feel like
driving today😪

Other half👩🏾‍❤️‍👩🏽
Bett, I'll be omw in 20!!
You loved this message.
Dot dot🫵🏾 loved this message.
Double d🤲🏾 loved this message.

She threw her phone on her bed before getting up and stretching. She walked into her closet picking out a black crop top along with grey leggings to wear. They were just chilling at dd's house so she didn't see the need to dress up.

She took a quick shower and took care of her hygiene. Grabbing her vanilla scented lotion she moisturized her body and continued putting on her clothes. When she finished getting dressed she sprayed bare vanilla perfume on her body. Combing through her hair she made sure it looked presentable and then applied lipgloss to her lips.