Meeting Thirteen Brothers (part 1)

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Sorry for the wait.

Ema's POV

"What the heck is going on!?" Yusuke shouts.

I lightly pushed myself away from Aki's arms; tears were still in my eyes. I turn toward the three boys who stood before me and handed Yusuke the letter. I was smiling as they read it. Tsubaki and Azusa each stood behind one of Yusuke's shoulders, skimming the handwritten letter. The three of them at first was wide-eyed but looked at Aki as she continued to smile. That made the boys blush a bit, Yusuke the most. She was really pretty when she smiled.

"Well then, welcome to the family take care of me." Tsubaki was the first to react.

He pulled her into a warm hug but was corrected by Azusa.

Aki's POV

"Ah, what was that for?" Tsubaki innocently said.

Azusa just glared at him.

"Don't do what you did when Ema first arrived."

I looked at Ema then back at the two brothers.

"I'm Tsubaki and this is Azusa, don't we look alike?"

"We are twins." Azusa completed.

I was admiring how alike they looked. Tsubaki wore his white hair to the right side of his face with a beauty mark under his left eye. His eyes were a purple shade just like his brother's. Azusa had his hair parted to the left with a beauty mark under his right eye. To my surprise, Azusa's hair was a plum color. They might have looked alike, but they didn't act the same. Judging from Tsubaki's first act towards me, he was way more immature. I turned to Yusuke; he was still blushing. His red hair had braids that rested on his shoulders, with brown eyes and from the looks of it, he was around Ema's age. All three looked very cute to me. The redhead walked out of the room without saying a word.

"May I show you to your room?" Azusa had asked me.

I told him I already had a few bags and boxes outside the door. We started bringing them in.

Azusa's POV

I walked with Aki multiple times; picking up boxes and carrying them from the door to our spare room. As we did that, I overheard Tsubaki complaining to Ema. He was asking her why she never told us about her having a sister. Of course, I was wondering the same thing. All that complaining still couldn't break Ema. So I decided to try and get Aki to say something. "Is it alright if I help you?" I asked.

"Of course!" She replied. Aki seemed nervous to be here, but it was kind of cute. I went through an open box trying to think of how to start a conversation. Rummaging through a random box, something had suddenly caught my eye. Carefully picking the object up, I had realized it was a photo album. I looked through the pages carefully; tracing the edge with each flip. They were pictures of Ema, Aki and their father, but some of the pages were empty. Why?

"That photo album is incomplete." I heard a voice from beside me.

I looked over at Aki with interest.

"I haven't been able to fill it ever since our little incident," She continued. She looked at the box in front of her as she talked.

I was about to ask about the incident but was cut off by the sound of people yelling. Both of us got up and Aki accidentally tripped. I caught her and our eyes met; I just blushed. She raised herself up with my help and we ran to the living room. Subaru, Kaname, and Wataru were chasing Juli, Ema's pet and someone's pet kitten. Ema also heard the noise and ran in. Juli ran back to Ema, while the kitten also jumped, but into Aki's arms.

Ema's POV

Juli jumped up into my arms. I followed the kitten with my eyes and noticed that it jumped into Aki's arms.

"There you are Lili," Aki said.

I was excited about Lili. Now Juli had a friend.

Aki's POV

With Lili in my hands, a man dressed as a monk, blonde hair, and brown eyes came up to me.

"I'm sorry for Lili," I said with a sympathetic expression.

"That's alright," The monk flirtatiously said. "If it's my little sister's pet then I need to spoil it too."

He moved in for a hug, but my kitten scratched his nose. I apologized once more.

"Again!? Animals hate me," The monk muttered.

"I assume your Kaname?" I asked.

"Yes I am, how did you know?"

"I talked with my father about you guys," I replied.

I suddenly felt the hairs on my head move. Someone was messing with my hair.

"You have pretty hair, will you let me style it some time?" A familiar voice asked.

I turned around to a man no more than 21, with white hair and purple eyes. I clapped my hands in delight and hugged the figure.

"Lou-san!"

Louis hugged me back and everyone became confused.

"Louis and I work together from time to time," I clarified.

I turned my attention back to my friend and accepted his offer from before. I wonder who I will meet next? I thought.

I thought about how long this chapter was. Who do you think she will end up with so far? Before you answer, just consider that there are still more brothers for her to meet. Comment and share your ideas and thoughts.