It's time to go in for the kill.

"What Bianka..." She replied somewhat nervous.

"Would you ever play with your pussy for me?" I asked before grinning again.

Her side of the phone went quiet for a second again it's like she wants to say yes but she doesn't want to give in to me.

I know you would.. just admit it already.

"U-Um I don't know B, why? I never did that before."

I could hear how nervous she was from the sound of her voice, her ass was getting wet from me even asking this question.

"I just wanted to know baby, you coo? You sound a little ...?" I said laughing as she struggled to finish her sentence.

"Nah I'm good, Y-you just threw me off that's it." She responded.

A couple of minutes went by as I scrolled down my Instagram timeline I assumed she was doing the same due to the silence, After a while I started to hear light, airy moans coming from the other side of the phone. At first, I thought I was tripping but I quickly changed my mind when the moans grew louder and wet.

Yo little freaky ass..

I paid close attention to the sounds coming from the phone, I couldn't believe she did it, I only asked a question. I could hear breaths picking up quickly she was about to cum real soon so I cut my volume up louder so I could hear everything.

"Damn just play with it without telling me? you want daddy to talk you through yo nut pretty girl?" I asked hearing her moan softly through the phone.

"Y-Yes please.."

"Stick 2 fingers inside of you for me baby," I said as her moans grew louder.

||KEN POV||

I listened as Bianka eagerly gave me more requests to follow.

"Slow down I don't want you to cum just yet," She said in a husky voice.

I obeyed every word moaning at the feeling of two fingers inside my tight pussy.

"You so pretty baby you like getting yo pussy stretched don't you?"

I could tell this was boosting her ego I could only moan in response feeling myself getting wetter while slightly adjusting my fingers, I gasped as I felt my stomach knotting up.

"Fuck that pussy wet, speed up let me hear that shit"

I slowly started to work my fingers at a faster pace, repeatedly hitting my spot and making me scream. My eyes slightly rolled back as my light moans signaled I was cumming soon, sticky ropes of my cum leaked out of me onto my fingers and bed sheets.

"Oh, my god! Come fuck me please B!" I screamed as the orgasm continued to run through me.

"You're such a good slut and I know you can go for another, keep going," Bianka said before hearing moans get louder.

I love how she talks to me I could cum again for you baby.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT! I can't take it no more" I screamed as I began to slow my fingers down.

"Yes, you can, don't tell me you can't take shit. Keep going til I say you can cum" Bianka demanded.

I listened to her speak making me whine as I sped up my pace with tears brimming in my eyes, I let out another loud moan as I began to cum again.
I opened my legs wider and played with my clit as my legs shook from the powerful orgasm ripping through my body, I let out tears as I struggled to remain conscious.

"Fuccck Biankaaa" I moaned as I slowly eased my fingers back inside my pussy again.

"Mmm buss for me baby, I know you can make that shit squirt for me."

My cum is leaking out of me I don't know how long I can hold this.

I moaned at her words speeding up my pace once more, my moans grew loud as I was about to cum again.

"Don't let that shit go til I tell you" She said smiling at the phone.

"Oh shit! Bianka I can't I'm finna cum please!" I said as the knot in my stomach grew tighter.

"Fuck it, Cum for Daddy"

I moaned until I heard splashing sounds letting me know that I squirted, after coming down from my high I pulled the covers over myself embarrassed that I let her get me out of my body like that.

"So when are you coming over?" Bianka said before smiling at the phone again.

She doesn't take anything seriously.