chapter 19

Ryan

After yesterday's blow up with Moriah I asked him as calmly as I could to leave. It was a low shot that he said what he said to Vaeh yesterday. She wouldn't talk to anyone not even Rylee. I knew she was hurt. I mean I'd be hurt if someone basically threw my past in my face. I woke up early to make her breakfast to maybe make her feel better although I knew this wouldn't really help.

"Morning sunshine" I called to her as I saw her coming down the steps in her pajamas.

"Hey" she half answered.

"I made you breakfast. After you eat go wash up quickly. Im driving us to school today."

"Im not going" she shook her head while eating a piece of bacon off her plate.

"Umm and why not." She stuffed her pancake into her mouth then answered.

"Im not feeling it today" she simply answer shrugging her shoulders.

"Girl bye, you coming to school today whether you like it or not. Got it" I stated pointing my finger at her. She sighed and nodded. I had already washed the dishes so I walked out the kitchen leaving her alone. Regan came down stairs.

"Morning bubba" she said happily.

"Sup"

"Sup?" she gave me a ugly look.

"Yea" I answered. After that little act she pulled yesterday I was done. Ive always had my sisters back but she was trippin out yesterday. Like who fake cries so that you'll just "be on their team" as she said it. She is vindictive and I don't know if that's even my sister anymore. VAEH out the kitchen looked at the both of us then proceeded upstairs. Regan looked at me then pouted but walked outside I guess to ride with Moriah. I sat there for 15 more minutes until I started getting impatient.

"VAEH LETS GO" I hollered from the couch. She came down stairs lookin real good. Black cut off shirt and black sweat pants with her timbs. My bae was bad without even trying. I grabbed her and pulled her close.

"I love you. You know that right?" I said with my lips close to hers. She smiled and blushed nodding her head yes.

"Tell me you love me mama" I said rubbing my hand down the side of her arm.

" I love you baby" she said in a little innocent voice. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I pecked her lips a couple of times before she started laughing. She says it tickles when I do that. Goofy little girl.

"Don't let what nobody else says ruin you or your mood. Your all that matters to me and I clearly don't care about that shit. You hear me?" She smiled and nodded.

"Yes baby I love you now come on let's go before we're late" she said pulling me out the front door.

"Rylee lets go!" I yelled. She came rushing down the stairs and we we're off.

Nevaeh

So when we got to school Regan and Moriah walked right past us without saying a word but it's whatever. I'm over all the bull from yesterday. My bae is happy and I'm happy. All I want is an honest apology from the both of them but mostly Regan. She's my right hand but I can't have a right hand that just flips on me when she hears something she doesn't want to. We'll be friends but we'll never be how we were before. And for Moriah..... I just don't know. He said some hurtful stuff last night and honestly it wasn't that he said it, it was the way he said it. I felt like trash and didn't wanna speak to anyone. I know he was pissed but first off your girl didn't tell you the whole story so yea a chill pill for you and you little girlfriend too. By the time we got to lunch I could feel something was about to happen. I didn't know what but I knew it'd be bad.

Filter chapter...... I'm working on a new device so work with me people....btw new #MCM: Odell Beckham Jr. 🙏🙌❤️.God works miracles doesn't he church lol.