chapter 7

Nevaeh

We were all standing at the top of the stairs when that girl left. I personally had heard the whole conversation and there was nothing Mo, Regan or Rylee could say. I heard stuff crashing down stairs and saw Mo quickly run pass me along with Regan and Rylee causing me to follow quickly behind. When I finally caught up to them I saw Ryan was far from gone. He had broken the glass coffee table into pieces along with a couple of pictures and chairs. Rylee was screaming and crying while Regan was frozen into place. Everyone was just standing there while he was clearly in pain and breaking everything in sight. I couldn't watch him be in pain.

"Ryan! Ryan!" I screamed walking toward him. He just kept on. I swear he was like the hulk in there. Mo tryed to grab me but I just shook him off. I walked up to Ry and grabbed his face to look me in my eyes. His eyes were all black and if I didnt love him like I do I wouldve been scared.

"Ryan, it's okay. I gotchu." He was still breathing hard but tears began to pour outta his eyes. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me to him. His cry soon turned into heart wrenching sobs. I held him as we slid down the wall that was behind me. Ive never known Ryan to cry besides when his mom died six years ago. But never have I seen him like this. I looked up and saw Mo holding Regan on one leg and Rylee on the other while they cried. I knew it hurt to see their protector slowly losing it. Rylee looked up and to our direction and I waved her over with fresh tears in my eyes. I hurt me to know that their all hurt. Rylee got up pulling Regan with her and they got down by us holding onto to Ryan's back. He sat up a bit and grabbed both of them, pulling them into his lap kissing their foreheads. All he could tell them is "I'm sorry" and that's all he kept saying. I looked up and saw Mo just stading up looking at the wall. I then realized who the girl was. I remember going to Malachi's funeral with Ryan and seeing her there. She almost looked dead back then. I realized that she must've brought up some feelings he has probably been holdin in.

"Mo" I called to him trying to get him outta this daze wiping tears outta my own eyes. Ryan looked up at my face and followed my gaze.

"Mo!! Moriah!!" I called again. He stood there just looking at the wall blankly.

"Ryan do something" I said pushing him up a bit. Ryan got up and walked over to him and grabbed him into a bro hug. Moriah was always the clown of our group when things got to heavy but right now he needed someone there for him.

Let me tell you Moriah's background in a summary. Moriah had an older brother named Malachi. The same Malachi that died. After his brother died, him mom lost her mind. Mrs. Mariah was a sweet lady who went to our church. She treated us all like her own. But after Malachi's death ahe couldn't take care of herself better yet take care of Moriah and his dad Mark. She committed suicide by overdosing on her depression medicine. We we're all heart broken because we all loved her. Now here we are and we all watched as he silently cried. Ryan turned to look at me signaling that he was going upstairs with Mo. I simply nodded and got the girls up and into their rooms. They immediately passed out, probably from all the crying. I walked back downstairs and got on the house computer to order new chairs and a new glass table off amazon. I cleaned up the mess Ryan mad and put the food up. By the time I was done I was exhausted. I jumped in the shower and let the days events wash off me getting sleepy. I decided it was time for me to get out. I rook care of my hygiene stuff and slipped on my undergarments and some short shorts and a tank. I walked outta my bathroom to see Ryan on my patio smoking a blunt. For all of us to be preachers kids, we're all something else. I walked out back and saw Moriah was back here too. I patted his shoulder and kissed his cheek before Ryan pulled me onto his lap. I would protest because that blunt stuff stinks but he feels so good on my skin. He snuggled his face in between my neck and shoulder and I just got comfortable in his embrace.

"You smell good" he said making vibrations on my skin which caused me to giggle.

"I know" I said before I started to drift to sleep. After a while of silence Mo spoke.

"Bruh, she the one" I heard him say.

"I know man, I know" Ryan replied back kissing my forehead. And just like that, I was out like a lamp.

Alright guys that's it. Lol jk im going back to the writings boards tomorrow. So be expecting updates on Tuesday probably. Btw my birthdays Wednesday. TURN UP TURN DOWN FOR WHAT!! Okay carry on (in my beyonce voice)