Book One Water Chapter 7

Start from the beginning

Fisherman:You're hired!

Sokka:What's? You told me to get a job, then it pays me double.

Sokka says looking at Katara.

Fisherman:Double? How did you get this stupid idea?

[With Zuko]

In the sea, Zuko's ship approaches a storm.

Jee:It seems your uncle was right about the storm.

Iroh:Only Fortune.

Zuko:Lieutenant, learn some respect....or I'll be the one to teach you.

Jee:What do you know about respect? The way you address everyone on this ship from your crew to your esteemed uncle, you know nothing about respect. You don't care about anyone but yourselves, on the other hand what could I expect from a spoiled prince.

Zuko turns to the lieutenant and gets into a fighting stance.

Iroh:Easy now.

The two try to fight but Iroh immediately stops them.

Iroh:We are all a little tired from having been at sea for so long. I'm sure that after a rich dinner we would all feel much better.

The lieutenant and crew leave.

Zuko:I don't need you to maintain discipline.

Iroh places a hand on Zuko's shoulder but he removes it and walks away.

[With Aang, Katara and Sokka]

Aang watches the sky worsen as Sokka prepares to set sail.

Aang:Maybe this is not a good idea, take a look at the sky.

Sokka:I said I'll do this job, I can't hold back for some bad weather.

Fisherman Wife:The boy with the tattoos has common sense, you should listen to me.

Fisherman:Boy with tattoos? Airbender tattoos. I can't believe it, you're the Avatar, aren't you?

Katara:Exactly.

Fisherman:Well don't be so proud of it. The Avatar disappeared for a hundred years! You have turned your back on the world!

Katara:Don't scream in his face! Aang would never turn his back on anyone!

Fisherman:Oh, wouldn't he? Then I must have imagined the last hundred years of war and suffering.

Katara:Aang is the bravest person I know, he's done nothing but help people save lives since I've known him and it's not his fault, right Aang?

Aang steps back.

Katara:Aang what's wrong?

He immediately opens his glider and flies away.

Katara:Aang?

Fisherman:That'sright, keep flying!

Katara:You are a horrible old man.

Katara climbs onto Appa to chase Aang.

Katara:Appa yip yip!

Sokka:Hey they left without saying goodbye.

Fisherman:Your friends aren't very polite, right?

Sokka:Listen my friends are-

Fisherman:Yeah, yeah let's get to work straight away.

[With Y/N]

Y/N uses his waterbending to travel on the surface of the water and reach the other part of the island where Aang and the others are.