i. "reckless perfume sprayer"

"there it is! the british eye!" momona points excitedly , "i'm pretty sure it's called the london eye momo" aryan chuckled.

"oh" she slowly points her finger down, "we're gonna be going on there tomorrow" walker says. "oh my god , sephora! can we go in" mckenna turns to the group.

"yes!i wanna see all the stuff they have. " momona follows behind her as they enter , "who said we agreed to this" aryan rolls his eyes , knowing they're gonna take forever.

"woah it's huge" mckenna says overwhelmed , "oh my god can we please go there first" momona takes her hand as they head over to the skincare section.

"i'm gonna look at the colognes" walker tells aryan , "ill sit here then" aryan sat on a chair as all the moms also went to look at makeup with the girls.

"wow! luna this shade would look amazing on you" olivia pulled out a mauve lip gloss from the sephora display.

"ugh that one's good too! i don't know which one to get" the curly haired girl frowned at the ten lip glosses in her basket.

"while you decide i'm gonna go stock up on my favorite perfume , it's running out" she smiles at her best friend as she walked off to where the perfumes were.

as she was walking to the dior perfume section , she sees the back profile of a blonde curly haired boy about to spray some cologne onto the sample paper.

well, that was literally the last thing she saw.

"FUCK" she groaned in pain as she put her hand over her left eye , walker quickly turned around with his mouth agape, his eyes widened immediately .

"oh my god i'm so sorry i didn't see you and i sprayed the wrong - shit" he panicked.

her jaw slightly dropped as she winced in pain , "okay come with me" he held her by the shoulders and lead her towards the door that read "staff bathroom".

"are you crazy?! where are you taking me i can't even see" she shouts , "im just taking you to the bathroom to rinse this off i promise im so sorry!" he tells her as he opened the door to the bathroom.

"hey that's for staff only!" he heard and ignored , he turned the faucet on. "here just keep your eye there and let the water directly run on it".

she does as he said , walker ran his hands through his hair as he watched her. he was so embarrassed and felt so sorry for the girl.

after 2 minutes or so, she lifted her head up from the sink and turned the faucet off. she blinked a few times before looking at herself in the mirror. good thing she wasn't wearing any eye makeup today.

"are you okay now?.. again i'm extremely sorry" he said to olivia , "yeah it doesn't burn anymore , it's ok but you should be more careful with spraying perfumes next time" she weakly smiles.

"you're right i should be, if you need to go to the hospital please let me pay for it" he adds , "what? why would you pay?" she raises an eyebrow.

"as an apology for spraying the perfume in your eye..?" he says confused , "no no- the healthcare here's free" she tells him.

"oh .. right it is" he nodded, "you're so american" she shook her head grinning. walker couldn't help but notice how cute she was as she did that.

"you here for spring break vacation?" she asks him , "yeah , with my friends" he answers.

"fun, that reminds me .. my friends waiting out there for me so i should probably go" she said. "oh yeah- of course" he stutters.

"wait! before you go, can i have your number? you know .. to check up on you and stuff" he lied.

"woww do you do that will all the girls you like? spray perfume in their eye and use it as a way to get their numbers" she gasps jokingly.

"yeah, pretty much" he shrugs , joining along the joke. "i don't even know your name , reckless perfume sprayer" she says.

"well you can find out , i'll write it in my contact if you let me put my number in your phone" he shot a smile at the girl.

"you're crazy" she smirks as she got out her phone from her back pocket, she gave it to him allowing him to type his number in.

he typed it in then added the contact name "walker scobell" , olivia looked down as he gave her the phone back.

"walker scobell , sounds like a famous person name" she looks back up , "no way! really?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"yeah , kinda! i'm olivia by the way.. olivia clarke since we're saying last names now" she said. "now that's a famous person name" he pointed.

"okay.. i seriously need to go now, thanks for making  me almost blind in one eye" she giggles , leaving the bathroom.

"my pleasure!" he shouted out loud enough for her to hear from outside the bathroom.

"what the fuck just happened" he thought to himself as he stood there in the bathroom , well atleast before one of the staff members forced him to leave.

TILLY SPEAKS !
i'm trying so hard to make this a  "rom com with a sarcastic boy and sarcastic girl" vibe i'm hoping it's gonna work