prologue

for this i'm just gonna make up names for the moms cuz i only know heather (walkers mom) 's name 😭
aryans mom = laila
momonas mom = mei
mckennas mom = sarah

"london here we come" mckenna squeals as they were in the hall walking to the airplane , "that was so cringey, you're not in a rom com" walker laughs at her.

"shut up, you're ruining it" mckenna rolls her eyes at the blonde boy , "if you guys would stop fighting for a minute that would really help" momona smiles sarcastically.

"okay guys get behind eachother you need to give them your tickets" heather , walkers mom told the teenagers as they started entering the plane.

they walked in , all four of their moms following behind. they had the row seats where there were 4 seats in each row.

the kids were in one row while the moms were in the row behind them, "i need to see the movies they have on here otherwise this whole trip is ruined" aryan said tapping on his screen.

"i fink im gonnar develop an accent yeah" walker says in a horrible british accent , "it's 3 weeks , pipe down scobell" mckenna pops her head out since she was on the opposite side of the row.

"can we please go to notting hill , that's all i ask of you" momona turns her head to the mothers row , "of course we can! that's my favorite movie" sarah , mckennas mom says.

"i hope i meet this tall brunette british boy at notting hill, that's all i ask" mckenna says , emphasizing the i. "im right here" aryan says in an even worse british accent than walkers.

"first of all you're american with a horrible accent , second of all you're far from tall" mckenna says chuckling. "well im brunette!" he continues the british accent.

"that's how you two are gonna talk the whole time , isn't it?" momona laughs , "correction! it's not "isn't it" it's actually innit" walker raises his eyebrows as he points a finger at momona.

"bloody hell.." momona mutters in the same accent.

"NO ONE TOLD ME IT WAS GONNA BE THAT COLD" aryans eyes widened as they stepped foot into their hotel , he motioned to the door.

"aryan, sweetie it wasn't even that cold" momonas mom laughs at him. "yeah, you've clearly never been to vancouver in the winter" momona smiles.

"yes i have?.. we filmed there?" he tilts his head , everyone began to walk away to the check in. "what- wait for me!" he adjusts the strap of his backpack and follows behind the group.

they finished checking in then headed to the elevators and went up to the floor they were staying in.

"okay so- me and laila are in room 402, mei and sarah in room 403, mckenna and momo in room 404 and aryan and walker room 405!" heather looks up as she finished her sentence.

"i told them which bags go to which rooms so we can all split up now , rest a little then i'll text you when to get ready to go out and explore the city" heather says.

"wow heather you've really got this under control" laila grins , "mom takes this stuff really seriously, she likes to plan everything herself" walker shakes his head lightly.

"okay now , to your rooms chop chop we don't have much time!" she laughs then panics immediately.

TILLY SPEAKS !
short little prologue chapter for ya 🙈
dont come for me for the british stereotypes
pls 😭😭😭😭😭