Orlando Trip: Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Nooooo!" I say sarcastically.

"Yes! I'm sorry, but he's too good!" I laugh at her while fishing for my swimsuit. "But, we came up with that idea together. We kept it a secret from Luke and planned the whole thing with our moms. Then, we quickly filled Luke in with the plan, not telling him you liked him back. We basically told him to just take a shot in the dark, we knew he would think this was his only chance and he actually agreed!"

I smile hard at her. "You guys are the best. I just hope nothing changes between him and I."

She gives me a playful push, "I promise you, the only thing that will change is that you guys kiss from now on. My mom always said, a relationship is a friendship with extra love." She frowns a little.

"What's the matter?" I say noticing.

"She always told me to make sure I'm friends with the guy I date before hand and if I'm not then it will never last. Am I an idiot, Kay? Am I meant to be with Holt?" Her eyes are wide and she's grabbing her head as if she just had an epiphany.

"Claire, I love you, but yes. Jason sounds great and all, but didn't you have to put so much work into getting him to like you?" Claire nods softly. "Holt is one of your best friends and I have seen how close you two are, I just never said anything. But, I want you to do what makes you happy." I walk over and give her a hug.

"How's my favorite girl!" Luke says as he walks in. "Oh, hey Claire Bear." Claire gives him a playful hit and he comes over and gives me a soft kiss. "I will never get tired of being able to do that." I blush.

"Oh, barf! Get a room!" Claire says making a fake gagging sound. Like pushes her. "I'm kidding, you guys are totally cute!"

"You better be, you wouldn't want me to call Holt in here. Come to think of it..." he trails off and I just know what's about to happen. "Nevermind. I'll be right back, ladies." He kisses me on the cheek and head out the door.

"Oookay. Am I the only one thinking we should hide right now?" I say and Claire shakes her head. "Yeah, let's hide."

I hate hotel rooms. They are the hardest to hide in, but luckily we have a two bedroom suite since Claire's parents are staying with us. I run into the bathroom and Claire runs into the bedroom. I climb into the tub and lay down.

Next thing I heard was the boys. "Girls? I swear they were just in here, dude." I hear Luke say.

"How obvious did you make it?" Holt asks.

"Mmm, pretty obvious." Luke jokes.

"Then, common sense says they're hiding!" Holt says. "Come out come out!" Then there was complete silence. I think I liked it better when they made noise. At least I knew when they were close. "AH HA!" I hear Holt exclaim! They caught Claire.

"Where is my little girl?" Luke asks. Do not give me away, Claire.

"What if I don't tell you!" Claire cries out.

"Then my buddy here has ways of making you speak." Luke says.

"SHES IN THE BATHROOM!" Claire screams. I swear this girl is a traitor.

I hear footsteps come closer to the bathroom. "I know you're in here, little girl. Come out come out." He moved the curtains and finds me balled up in the tub. He let out a big laugh. "You are crazy!" Luke grabs me and puts me on his shoulder. He then places me on my bed and I look over and see Claire squirming, trying to get out of Holts grip.

"Y-you said you wouldn't if I spilled!" Claire says.

"I never said that, Luke said I have ways of making you talk. We never said you wouldn't get tickled." Holt teases. Claire starts to kick and squirm harder. "Ohh. You want to escape. No escaping for you." Holt digs his hands into her pits and she lets out a squeal of giggles.

My breathing picks up as I know I'm next. "My turn to hear that beautiful laugh, little girl." Luke says as he wiggles his fingers above my pits. "Hmm. No I think I'll save that for last, let's start HERE!" He starts to pinch my sides and scribble my ribs.

"NOHOHOH! NOHOHOT MY RIHIHIHIBS! PLEHEHEHSE! I CAHAHANT!" I start to kick and squirm too.

"Ohh, you want to escape now, you know the punishment for that." He then attack the crap out of my pits.

"AHHHH! NOOOOO! LUHUHUKE! NOO NOO NOO!! AHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA AHHHH HAHAHAHAH. NOHOHO MOREHEHEHEH!" I can hear Claire screaming next to me and she's getting her sides attacked.

I hear our door open. "Boys! What are you doing!" Mrs. Linda yells. The boys let us go and we are left in a pant. She walks over to me, "I told you, you're gonna hate it." I giggle a little and she shows me a warm smile. "Alright, get out of here. These girls need to change so we can head to the pool. Get dressed girls and meet us down in the lobby."

"Thank you," Claire and I say at the same time. She winks and closes the door.

I don't think I hate it. It's so much fun being apart of this family, but Luke will never know it. Claire and I quickly get changed and we head to the lobby so we can all get to the water park. The rest of the day was filled with water and fun!