★~

Third Person-
-----------------------
The smell of smoke floods around the house, grey clouds bubble up in the bedrooms of the Sturniolo's.

"Fire!" Someone shouts.

The blonde brother is trying to wake up his brothers and parents. Tapping them gently on the shoulder, talking loudly around their home to alert someone. No alarm went off so nobody new what was going on. Who knew how long they had till the house was burnt to a crisp.

"Wake up for fuck sake!" The blonde boy shouts into the room where his parents are sleeping.

"Nick! Language!" The mom shouts.

"No! The fucking house is on fire!" The boy shouts back.

Panic stirring in the room on the Sturniolo parents they go to wake Chris and Justin up.

Everyone makes it out the house. Well, not everyone.

"Matt!" Chris says in a panicked tone.

Amber shadows and coal black ash was noticeable.

The middle Triplet was fast asleep not aware of the situation until smoke fills his lungs.

What the fuck, he thought getting up noticing the fact that the house was in fire along with the cries of his family.

Trying to escape the boy trips over and falls unconscious.
--------------------------------------

★~

Matt-
--------

My eyes shoot open as soon as my head hits the cold wooden floor of my nightmare. Hot tears fall down my face, I slap my hand over my mouth to stop my sobs breathing free. I feel ill, everything felt so real as if I relieved it. Shaking, crying, sobbing, I get up and walk into Nicks room and tap on the swan white door.

"Nick.." My voice trails off as I enter the pitch Black room.

"Matt what the fuck it's 3 fucking am in the morning?" He responded until realising I am crying.

"Matty... What's wrong? Sorry I didn't mean to get angry." Nicks voice was soft and calm.

"I had a nightmare about.. about.. the fire." I manege to get my words out without breaking into  more tears.

"Oh Matt.. Come here." He says pulling me into a tight hug.

I feel his hands stroking through my hair as I cry quietly into his chest.

"Sorry for waking you up.." I mumble not looking up at him.

"Don't apologise sweetheart. You can sleep here tonight, okay? I love you." Everything about his tone calms me down.

"I love you too." My response is calm and shaky but I just close my eyes and listen to the steady breathing of Nick.
--------------------------------------

The end! This is short but I thought I need to post something. One of my tiktoks has gone "viral" (like 4,000+ views which is a lot for me)! I hope you are having a great day or night! Any requests please tell me and I will try write it!

Love you! xxx

544 words~•°