Karan:yeah a meeting at 9 in the night?

Abhi:jo sochna hai socho Bhai! Mein chala...

Karan:naam toh batate jaa...

Abhi:yaar mein jaa rha hu...

We laughed at his misery and drove back home... On the way, I picked up a chocolate, because I never enter home with empty hands... And as it's 'lockdown' I had no option but a small chocolate...

Samaria and ekansh ran to me and engulfed me into a bear hug... Tejasswi smiles at us and we hugged her as well...

Samarth came upstairs after parking, and we had dinner together... After the dinner, ekansh and samaira slept in their room, while tejasswi had some work so she went to study, and i too went to her, to give her company...

Teja:Karan it's getting late, you should sleep...

Karan:arre aise kaise? I am here... See even i am working... So no problem..

Teja:yeah, you are just completing the work you have to get it done, in next week...

Karan:fine, i give up... But I want to sit with you...

Teja:okay babah, sit ...

Karan:as if i wouldn't...

I smirked, standing up, i went to her and made her stand up too and sat on her chair... She glares at me , But i pulled her on my lap...

Teja:Karan I have work to finish..

Karan:so? You work, and I will work on what's mine...

I said and she exhaled a deep breath... Knowing i wouldn't bulged... She smiles and lean onto my chest and started to work again...

My hands got disappeared in her locks, trying to detangle them... She was smiling every now and then where my finger would get wrapped up into her long hairs...

Karan:do you know, the way I am detangling them, I can even tangle them.?

Teja:hm-hm, how?

Karan:ohh should I show you?

My hands went passed her hairs, going to her south, she held my hands, and brought it near her lips, kissing the back of my hands...

Teja:not today, I am very tired already...

Karan:hn-hn... I won't do anything... Let's get this little brain some rest, now, do we?

Teja:it surely does!

We both went to our room and i cuddled her... She took a promise from me to not take up my sleeping pills, but the uneasy feeling in my shoot up...

I snuggled more to her warmth... Inhaling deep breath, of her body... She unconsciously rub my back...

'teju..'

'No, leave me... How can you do this-----'

'don't complete the sentence..'

Fuck! I woke up and saw tejasswi was sleeping beside me... I went out to the balcony for some fresh air...

To be continued...

========================================

'Trust me, when I say, shooting a bullet on someone whom you have loved, is very difficult...'

=======================================

People mocking me for not updating for three days in a week since last two weeks and not even having a little comman sense, that maybe the author might not be well or something... Hume kya, hum toh sirf padhenge aur nikal jaayenge...

Trust me, when I say this, I mean it... If you can't respect the work, you are free to go... I have had enough...

People are so freaking crazy these days! There are people mocking me for not updating, giving a total trash update with no story line, i mean... Do you fucking know what filler chapters are SHIVANGI AND GRAVITA?

If you can't vote or comment, or if you want to say shitty things, leave... I won't stop you at all!

To unlock the next chapter

Votes:200+
Comments:42+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️