Happily Ever After

5 years later

Jungkook's hands moved and searched for his pillow - his comfort. Tae was almost on the other side of the bed, dangling on the edge sleeping soundly.

Smiling, Jungkook grabbed his waist and pulled his lover close to him.

That woke up Tae who smiled and yawned cutely, "Morning Kookoo!"

Jungkook kissed Tae's slightly parted lips and nuzzled his nose, "Morning baby."

"Mhhh -no," Tae pushed Jungkook and hit his chest, "Morning breath Kookie."

That encouraged Jungkook to do even more. He climbed on top of Tae and began to leave kisses everywhere on his face and neck.

Their little intimate moment was disturbed when the door was opened with a tiny human running inside.

"It's my birthday - it's my birthday."

Tae pushed Jungkook to his side and sat up adjusting his silky shirt.

The tiny human stood with big, doe eyes just like her dad, "Pa? Dada is fighting with you?"

Tae glanced at Jungkook with a suppressed smile and shook his head calling out to his daughter.

"Cara? Baby? Why would Dad fight with Pa?" Jungkook asked watching his kid jumping on the bed and sitting on Tae's lap.

Cara pouted - the same pout as her Pa - and looked at Tae, "Because you were on top of him. I saw in cartoons that's how people fight and punch."

Tae laughed and kissed her cheek, "No baby. Dad wasn't fighting with me. Okay?"

Cara nodded her head and jumped on Jungkook kissing his cheek, "Then what were you doing dada?"

Innocently she stared at Jungkook and waited for an answer.

Clearing his throat Jungkook fumbled with words, "Um - well - look who's birthday it is. My baby girl."

And Cara instantly forgot everything and began to jump on the bed.

Cara was almost ready for her birthday party waiting for her school friends to arrive. Jimin and Kay had already arrived playing with Cara.

Jungkook was on the phone talking to Yoongi who had called at least a gazillion times to confirm with Jungkook about his tickets to Japan. Hobi and Yoongi were getting married in Japan in a month.

Cara came running to Tae and began to ask which flavor cake he had ordered.

"But I wanted vanilla - pa," she made a crying face and Jungkook picked her up.

Tae glanced at Jungkook and smiled sweetly, "But baby - dad is allergic to vanilla. He can't eat it. I ordered rainbow cake baby, you will love it."

Soon, the doorbell rang and she knew her friends had arrived. Running out she left the couple alone.

Jungkook picked up the phone, "You know what let's order vanilla cake for once. She craves for vanilla - so what if I am - you know - it's not like it will activate me or anything."

"No! It's fine. She will love another cake," Tae assured his lover, "Your comfort matters to me too."

Smiling, Jungkook grabbed Tae's waist and began kissing him - his hands moving down to Tae's ass.

"Plus - if we order a vanilla cake then what will you eat baby?" Tae asked raising his eyebrow.

Laughing like the devil, Jungkook grabbed Tae's ass cheeks and heard his lover's sinful moan who had his eyes closed and lips biting, "This - my favorite cake."

THE END! 

THE END!